1|His Arms

A/N

Here's my first-ever story that has a closer, err in fact, complete root from the Indian soap-opera, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Let me give you a short speech on the plot of the story 🙈

○ Well, hurt by and healing by love, is what the theme, having some sort of drama adding up in course of time. A complete contrast to the actual journey of the show from Ruhi Bhalla's custody case, flowing in a slow pace, exploring different tracks and twists that could have been occured in the show if intended. Many of the tracks/ scenes that follow are not (completely) my thoughts but suggestions and wishes by my friends. I owe them a lot for helping me carve this plot up ❤

○ Raman in this story, is not exactly the one appears cross and rude in the show. Though there's no crucial changes has been intended about the past (which is completely how RKB was where I don't want alterations), when the story proceeds, you'll be watching a lively man, which I somehow managed to make true; fictitious though! At times this Raman is inconvicible for I myself, so no intention to make you like him!
*Remember, it's just my imagination like the show is someone else's*

*This draft is being edited and once I'll be done, I'll notify my readers! Thus, so far, it is not proofread and has many native expressions (Hindi dialogues) which I'll edit as quickly as possible.

For now, kindly overlook grammatical errors and spelling mistakes while reading 🤗

Title Courtesy Rihanna's song Where Have You Been All My Life from her 2011 album Talk That Talk ✔

*Do Follow Me to read the private chapters. Some chapters will be visible only to my followers*

*Some of the scenes might contain mature content at some point. Promise not to go vulgar but yeah, such encounters are there*

Chapter-1

Though everything seemed perfect from the way it looked like, nothing was even near faultlessness. She has accepted his son, in a hurry though, she felt good to know that she is going to be a mother of two. All kept aside, she wanted to make sure that she does everything in her power to get Ruhi's custody to Raman, to them. Them, she felt a new joy to join her life with some special people; her daughter and her husband.

The marriage was in haste, but was a grand affair. She did not think that she would be a bride and her groom would be this handsome, overall a macho-monstrous man whom she could never like let alone love. Life is going to be a tiresome ride of two sword-like tongues. She sighed when she folded her dresses that he blithely threw out of his cupboard. "I don't want his cupboard. I don't want his anything, but Ruhi!" She muttered, reminding herself that this is her life. She should adapt to this umpteenth rejection in every single swirl of her life from the most important person, her husband; sadly, it was Raman Kumar Bhalla who so fatally hurt her heart by his uncouthness.

This man did not mind using her infertility a cause to help the possibilities of winning Ruhi's custody. How much pain she had undergone then and within a few days, she had to doll up herself for him. How rude destiny can be! Towards her, her fate is doing injustice. She felt like complaining, as she could not make up her mind to acknowledge the fact that she is going to live her entire life with him, this arrogant man whose face would always make her remember her dearth!