79|Doubting Her

Having second thoughts on a quick ending 😓 Because this story is still getting good response even after crossing so many chapters (having no plot 😂)
I mean c'mon more than 1k readers for the last part having half the followers only! My eyes are pleasantly deceiving me, right? Thank you all 😘
I love you, really 🤗

Enjoy reading guys...👇

...

"Hai-hair!?" He was bloody teasing her. She knew it but still, she barely thinks straight when it comes to her husband; her mind was always on the gutter, which is plain shamelessness. "Ramannn!!!" She did literally pull his hair, he seemed to be enjoying it, holding her waist to keep her balanced and do her business persistently. "I hate you!" She growled cutely, he grinned in response. He would never get tired of fighting with her, of if she would not mind him holding her skin-tight.

"Are we expecting something else to pull on?" He winked.

She could not stop the blush that crept up her face. That embarrassment, of being caught fascinating those private moments; doing wicked things on him, on him, on him? Damn! She should stop having those images; how much she wanted to go into a temporary amnesia, forget their bed and those sinful pictures of them on it!
"If I could be a mind-reader, I'd definitely have a real hard time right now!" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively while she managed to look pissed off.

"I'm not shameless like you, Raman!" She threw back.

"Yeah! You're just, creepy!" He waved his hand, shrugging off her further arguments figuratively. 

"Creepy? You mean, I'm creepy? Like really, Mr Bhalla?" He faced her when she poked his chest, scrutinizing his nonchalant posture.

"Think on't, jaanu." His teeth came sinking in his lower lip, a playful smirk adorning his gorgeous face. He was gorgeous! She once again drifted to drool over him, inwardly. That was indeed creepy, wasn't it? No, it is of course not. He is her husband and she could legally rape him! Grrrrr!!!!! Bad thoughts; she would not dare dominate, or sometimes in future maybe. Let the devil come out first! She involuntarily caressed her stomach, gawking him at the same time.

"Get lost!" She gritted pulling his hair once again before striding out furiously.

"Haye!" He sighed, ruffling his hair as he glanced at the way she walked away. It was fun making fun of her! He was in so much love that she meant his essence; everything about him!

"Mm-huh-hm!" Simmi made some muffled noises enjoying the way her sister-in-law blushed a deep red. She would not leave her, ever! Raman took a deep breath before joining the breakfast table, right next to his son who grinned broadly at him. Ruhi was out for her South Indian meal while the rest focused to have Punjabi with a usual sulking Ishita trying to let something in her tummy which would obviously come out once she finishes. He dipped a piece of paratha into the vegetable curry; Aditya to dragged his hand towards his mouth, licking his father's finger in the process.

"Cheating, Adi!" He grumbled watching his son moaning at the taste of the bite he has just stolen from him. He knew that was coming; it was obvious from the way Aditya waited patiently with his heart-eyes on.

"Thanks, papa!" He pouted, as Raman's shoulders dropped in defeat. They should stop pouting!

"Well-come!" He shook his head. "So, jaa-Ishita, I'll drop you at clinic, okay?" His eyebrows rose at her, as she shifted in her seat uncomfortably.