60|To Tell Him

"It's okay ji. We'll go together. No need to call Mihika huh..." Simmi turned her head irately, making Ishita giggle at her possessive sister-in-law.

"Haan ji!" Ishita mimicked her and strode towards her bedroom smiling at Simmi.

Simmi was driving the car ever so slowly, owing to Ishita's weaknesses. She did not want to trouble her because of the frantic movement of the car but that was affecting Ishita in a different way. She was yearning to reach hospital and confirm her problem but Simmi was making her impatient. She felt suffocated and tensed up as each seconds passed sluggishly. She could not control the queasiness building up which tended her to pat Simmi's shoulder, asking her to stop the car. The sudden intruding of her sister-in-law made Simmi put a sudden brake, making Ishita jolt forward, screaming.

"Huh...!" She sighed horrified and found her own hands holding her stomach in reflex. "No! *sight* No-no-no..." She took them back, closing her eyes to calm her breathing. She did not want to be experiencing these kinds of natural feelings that normally a woman who knows she is expecting would do. This is just a doubt, nothing else; she fixed just because her priority was Raman. She did not want to get pregnant; she could not even think of approaching Raman with the matter. How would he react? She did not want to see him asking her to abort their baby, apart from the miscarriages, killing the life within, with all her saneness was never an option, being a mother she already is; it might force her to hate him. She purely did not want to hate him, which was undreamed-of!

"Bhabhi... I'm watching you. You're acting unusual. Why're you so scared? This is not the first time I'm doing this na? Or did I hurt you?" Simmi could not hold back but shell her with questions.

"I wasn't scared... No. I was just...cared..." She stated, much to her own self.

"Tell me bhabhi... We're good friends na? You're alright?" Simmi patted Ishita's shoulder while she was drinking some water.

"I'm not alright... I'm so stressed out Simmi." She tried to tell her whilst Simmi was very much anxious and apprehensive regarding Ishita's predicament.

It took Ishita some minutes to pour out the complete reason behind her worries. Simmi did not know whether she should be happy or troubled. If it were normal, she would have shared sweets and celebrated the news or the actual doubt of her sister-in-law's pregnancy. However, this was not typical; nothing seemed okay; especially her brother's denial mode. She did not have words to console her but stroked Ishita's hair and drove carefully hastily to the hospital.

"Ishita..., we're doing the test again. It happens at times you know...because it was just the first week and yeah, I tried to call you up asking to do another test before letting it go. But you were busy. See, you don't need to worry. Just don't stress yourself thinking about Raman. Believe me if you're pregnant, it's a chance...because you deserve. Otherwise, we could have known it before and this baby also...and evidently, you'd never have... So be positive about it unlike Raman." Geet was trying to counsel Ishita to understand the situation but she continued to shiver. "Ishita yaar... You were much stronger even when you were okay with abortion a month ago. Now why this?"

"I don't know Geet. I don't know. But, I'm not okay with this now. I'm not okay with abortion if I'm pregnant. Maybe, I won't agree, even if I've difficulties. I won't listen to Raman, obviously he'd ask me to abort because he loves me, and he'd hate me if he feels I chose this baby over him... I don't know what'd I do now... I can't stop thinking this way..." She started crying while Simmi supported her by embracing her from sideways.