55|Another Dream

"Jal rahe ho...huh...!" He snickered taking her in his arms once again.

His sideburns rubbed on her flushed cheek as his nose touched her warm one, lovingly. She giggled, then laughed quietly, as she thought that would put a full stop to that moment which was never normal but leading to something fervent. She had tried shoving him off by her usually weak hands when comes to his intimacy but as the trice passed tranquil, she found them ringing around his neck and her forehead touching his.

Her eyes were casted down and his were tickling her eyelids, as his gaze fixed on her lips that often parted and closed, tempting him to devour them. His clasp around her waist loosened as he stroked her smoothly and his eyes bore the contour of her lips, that has swollen but the soreness has hidden by an alluring color of red that smelled strawberry. He felt her hands unclasping and travelling down his shoulders to rest on his chest.

It was only then when she realized she would not be able to act sane anymore, that she decided to voice out something. Moreover, she could see that her husband is as affected as she is and was trying hard not to let his lips play on hers, which would lead to something shamefully desirous and they would miss the sangeet! Her eyes shut and some drop of tears found its way down, because his gaze has made her that much weak by just holding it from afar! The icing of air and heating up of passion let the moment dreamy and his hold zealous, that she did not want to let go.

"I think we should ditch us in our room!" His voice was so thick and overpowering that she gasped hearing it, for a flash second and then came out of his hypnotizing, to look around where they are.

"Rrramaan aap bhi na, kuch bhi bolte rehte ho..." She grizzled freeing herself from his clamp and dragged him out of there.

It is true that they had made memories together. They had come a long way together, and has been living the most beautiful phase of their life. However, they could not help regret something. They should have fallen in love with each other long before and should have kicked off their life in a breathtaking way. They could have cherished the moment of tying the knot of lifetime. They could have danced their happiness in front of the world and never could have stayed away from each other for anything or anyone.

She smiled at him when she felt his grip tightening on her hand, intertwining their fingers strongly as he took a deep breath. She could comprehend his thoughts and that disappointment his eyes showed her for his own behavior, silently stating at least they should have tried to be like two normal couple who are getting married arranged. Hell, they were too insecure and detached to be normal. She smiled moving a bit close to him as he swayed her in the rhythm and his lips mouthed those tuneful lyrics lovingly, gathering that alluring anticipation he could recite in her eyes.

"Waqt badla hai zara sa
Main wahi hun jaane jaan
Kaise tujhko baat main yeh
Samjhaun saathiya...
Kaise khush tujhe rakhoon nahi pataa
Par chahta hun tere labon pe hansi..."

That smile was what he wished to see all along, amidst the crowd of people, he lost his eyes on her lips. It was Romi who chirped in with a comment. How his bhai-bhabhi are romancing when the so-called soon-to-be newlywed are sitting like statues, bored and boring the people around. A playful smirk adorning Romi's face as Raman ruffled his hair, muttering the last few lyrics trailing off in the background.

"Mohabbat hai yeh ji huzoori nahi..."

He whacked Romi's shoulder and walked into the troop of men followed by the brat that Romi was. They had a gala time celebrating, ignoring the soul stood aside, in all her glory. She was not angry but happy as she has overheard how Raman has appreciated her bravery. "After ages!" Shagun sighed ogling at a happy Raman who has been doing some Punjabi steps with his little brother and teaching Bala how to do it. "He's as cute as he used to be..." She smiled dreamily.