50|Devil

"Are you not getting ready...? Vandu akka told me that you'll get angry if I won't be ready when you come." She said cutely while he snuggled her neck; his brain overworking to find the actual matter. "Vandu mera suhaagraat part N plan kar rahe hai kya?" He quizzed mentally as he pushed down her saree from the front. "Raman...hum shopping nahi ja rahe ho?" She turned to him apprehensively as she did not get a vibe that he does want to go out of the room as his hands busied in doing wicked things, making her hold on to him as tighter as possible for she was going weak on her knees. "You've no other thoughts Raman...Whenever you come to me...aap shuru ho jaate hai..." She grumbled feeling her eyelids heavey under his gaze.

"Haan toh..., any problem...?" He rasped pecking her crimson cheek.

"Vandu akka told that...you planned a shopping with me...and now...you're...You know...ghar mein sab log hai..." She trailed off feeling shy while he made her sit in the bed and took a place beside.

"Toh mujhse zyaada shopping important hai...?" He touched her arms opposite, from sideways, nuzzling her neck.

"No...but..." She gasped when he made her lie back in the bed and looked intensely into her eyes those she suddenly darted to the other side, indirectly directing him to kiss her wherever he wants, other than her lips. "Stop this Raman...We'd be going..." She groused halfheartedly.

"Toh...what's special after shopping...?" His lips stopped just on her jawline, using the pause to see what she replies. Her neck arced desirously as her bosom caressed his chest. She queried weakly about his wish. "Kuch toh hoga nah...mere liye...special..." His voice thickened as he lightly pecked her lips, making her whimper in need.

"My lipstick!" She covered up her cry and got up.

"Humph...!" He got up furiously and walked out of the room calling her to come down soon. "Pagal aurat. Kitna kuch karke mood mein laya tha...but..." He grumbled.

Shagun was passing by when Ishita came out of home, hurriedly, to reach Raman before he would start throwing tantrums for the obvious incomplete work, openly scolding her for her bad timings. She paused in front of Vandu who had a wicked grin on her lips while Shagun looked sideways, sneakily to know where Ishita is going, all set like a modern-bride.

"These madrasies and their dressing sense...! Glass bangles and all!" She mentally purred as she stopped just a tad away from the duo in the pretext of reading something in her mobile.

"Arey wah Ishu...Are you really going for shopping...!" Vandu closed her mouth with her palm in mock-disbelief.

"Akka...dirty thoughts." She smacked Vandu and glanced at Shagun in utter attitude. "Waise...Raman loves to take me out for shopping and see, I may look gaudy but my husband doesn't like fashionable things but traditional...like me... And these bangles...he bought me recently! Even though it's a bit difficult to wear...my husband always helps me to remove...things...you know akka... And...I should keep my husband happy anyways. After all...he's my husband." She stressed her possession while Shagun grated her teeth without even looking at Ishita.

"Haan...he's your husband Ishu. I didn't say anything wrong huh. No one's going to snatch him." Vandu patted her shoulder uncomprehending her words. She had her eyes widened at the way Ishita talked.

"No one should dare. Woh sirf mera hai!" This time, her face reddened and Vandu surely did notice where Ishita's gaze has fixed on.