19|Jungle Romance

"Where are we going, Raman?" Ishita asked confused when his car put a brake in an isolated woodland in the outskirts of Delhi.

"This is one beautiful place, jaan. You're going to love it." He leaned over her and hit his head on her forehead fondly making her giggle.

"Haan...it's beautiful, but I thought you're taking me out to a hotel, restaurant, or shopping." Ishita blushed looking down but her words sounded familiar to him.

He suddenly gave ignition and reversed his car making a cross face. When the abrupt action jolted her, she looked up and noticed his face wearing the old rude cum maddened countenance. She realized she had done something wrong that made him do this but she could not understand what. Therefore, she kept mum for some time, as she could not collect herself to talk.

It was just when his car was about to move to the track that she gained some courage to query what went wrong. After all, she is not scared of him! Even when he was the cold one, she never had a tint of fear on him. Then, no one can expect Ishita Raman Bhalla to dread of her own husband who is the sweetest person she has ever met!

"We're not going to romance in jungle, Raman?" She sounded disappointed.

Her late interrogation kicked his brain and his feet obeyed his command, stopping the car with a loud screech. Ishita closed her eyes when the tire stopped after few minutes of tries. When it halted, she jerked forward, even though the seatbelt was on, but Raman's left hand came creeping on her chest protecting her from banging her head on the front.

Taking a deep breath, she leaned back to relax herself while Raman giggled at his own behavior. The moment his voice tickled her ears, she bumped open her eyes on feeling his hand still on her left bosom. However, Raman was unaware of the havoc he was creating inside her as he kicked back his muscles after the stunt.

"Mmm...Ramannn," Her gentle moan broke his thoughts and he looked sideways at her.

Astounded, he shook away his hand muttering a "Sorry," out of gentlemanliness that did not go well with Ishita. She pounced on him and pulled his hair for saying sorry after touching her. A hundred apologies spilled from his mouth but a puppy face did magic that made her smile and peck his cheek lovingly.

"C'mon," He smiled cheekily and got out of the car followed by a chirpy Ishita. "You know what Ishita, I always wanted to spend some time with my wife here..." He sighed looking at the narrow path in the copse crossing his arms on his chest.

"Hmm...so...you never came over here with Shagun?" She asked casually, suppressing her fury on the unpleasant name.

"Once..., but she said the same words you said a while ago." He sighed. "She prefers grandeurs but I'm primitive...; you know well right?" He winked at her.

"Raman, kuch bhi!" She whacked his chest shying at his words. "So my prince was angry thinking I sounded like his ex!" She giggled making her way inside the jungle.

"Don't use that word. I hate her!" He made a face scratching his chin vigorously.

"You hate her also!" She faked crying and walked past furiously.

"I mean...I hate her. I mean...no...I love her! Haan, I love that bitch! Now turn around." He ran behind her and pulled her by her wrist.