26|Chasing Her Pain

His first step to give her a surprise made the situation worse! He closed his mouth with his palm while Dr Geet got worried thinking how Raman is going to handle the situation. He ran out of the room before Geet could say something. He could not see anything but the aftermath of these turn of events. He himself was unable to stomach the facts and now he has meant to be handling Ishita.

Nevertheless, he thought of trying to stop things getting worse. A sudden revelation would lead to so much pain. He would not be able see her that broken and he wanted some time. Firstly, to make him understand what has just happened and then to Ishita. He desperately wanted some time before disclosing everything to her. Therefore, he tapped on Romi's number while driving fast home.

Romi parked his bike and has immersed in talking to Pammi when Raman was continuously trying to call him. Romi was so much into his chatting session that he kept his mobile mute without checking who it is. Because of being responsible, no one calls him for something important other than partying. Hence, he did ignore it and walked upstairs along with Pammi.

Meanwhile, Shagun was coming down and the security called Romi from behind. He took his mobile from his pocket once he found the ringing irritating him and talked to the watchman with Raman on call. Raman roared his name from the other end but he did not listen as he was talking to watchman. Shagun has stopped on her track while Pammi had some fun mocking at her.

"Arey thank you, uncle ji. I forgot to take it." Romi took the kit of fruits from the watchman, which he has bought for Ishita.

Pammi having stomach full after making fun of Shagun's fate, she left the place leaving Shagun to fume. Though Pammi was sarcastic and offensive, Shagun knew that she is right. She has messed up her life. Only if she was a little patient enough to stay with Raman and encourage him to be financially a better person other than ditching him and choosing Ashok over him, she would have been living the life now Ishita is enjoying. She huffed at her own foolishness and walked down while Romi stepped upwards making faces at her.

When they were pacing on the same step, Romi slanted a little as if expressing his grudge to be in the closeness of Shagun, thus making her irk. Unknown to him, this act of his made the result that was halfway inside his pants' pocket fall down and Shagun tripped on it. "Ouch...!" Shagun screamed holding the railing and under humanity, Romi held her from falling. When all these happened, Shagun noticed the paper and took it to hand it over to Romi whom she has assumed to be the owner. However, Romi was nowhere there when she turned to give it back.

"Why should I care!" Shagun shrugged her shoulders in attitude and raised her hand to throw it in the dustbin.

However, her eyes caught the name, Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla that made her decide against her decision. As curiosity got the better of her, she opened the envelope quickly and read it twice, thrice and countless times, as she could not believe that Ishita has undergone two miscarriages. More than that, she could not believe that Raman and Ishita are having a man and wife relationship for real; though she had a live demonstration the other day.

When she left Raman's life, err home, she has made sure that she lives lively in his life. She did not leave a single chance to remind him of their past, shamelessly, and hurt him severely. He never had expressed anything except anger and his ever-powerful attitude cum deathly calmness on her blabbering. However, she was sure she ruled his life but now!

"I should be courteous. I'm going to give this to Isheeta." Shagun smirked and turned to go when Raman came running.

"Excuse me," He pushed Shagun off from the way and ran upstairs followed by Shagun's creepy feet.