51|Love Adoring

She held his hand when they walked out of the hospital. "Ishita...this is bad. We shouldn't do this..." He muttered trying to convincing her but she did not seem to be listening to his words. "They should get insulted..." He heard her self-statement that did not let him force her anymore.

After coming home, facing the entire family who were cared for Ishita's health, they headed to their bedroom. It was a long day and they were tired. Moreover, Raman was restless for he never did such cunning, ever in his life. He tried to engross him in his laptop but he was fidgety. At last, he came out, taking a cup of tea and sought Bala's help. "Let them pay. Subbu's not a pauper! A bit of insult would do..." He heard Bala saying that shocked him.

"How could you Bala...! I'm feeling so bad... Ishita is like that...but you too...? They might get arrested. This is a matter of fraud, you know. After all...they are family and it's a shame for us... And I don't mean to harm them this way...in the public...I mean this...is...vexing!" Raman poured his exasperation on Bala and left furiously leaving behind a surprised Bala who could not understand how a man could be this caring for everyone, even though he wants to be rough with a few.

Raman was undergoing turmoil. This was not the way he wanted things to move, but gladly yet distressingly, it is getting complicated because of Ishita. He had seen his family all in happy mood but he was the only one still scheming in mind. On one side, he had noticed the umpteenth missed calls from Ashok in Ishita's mobile and on the other side, the entry of Subbu in their life that was nowhere a good feeling.

He knows; Ishita is ignoring Ashok by not attending his calls. However, she did not share the same with him that bothered him. Maybe she thinks it is trivial or hiding just because he gets agitated by other men's name from her, divulging excruciating incidents. However, it was not a small thing for him. That man has already broken his home, once, and he did not want things to repeat. Same time, he knows, Ishita is no Shagun but the fact he dreaded was, misunderstandings.

They might go used by Ashok's diabolic mind that would make them end up parted...!

He saw Ruhi and Adi kissing Ishita and caressing her hand when he entered the bedroom. He took a loud sigh thinking they would sleep with them when all that he wants was cuddle with his wife. He had ignored her, and hurt her without his heart that day, which he never had done, in near past. When they came home, he did not even get a glance of her for every single person at home surrounded her. He wanted some lone time with her that he would not get at all.

Nevertheless, for his relief, Ruhi and Adi bid goodnight to him as well with a kiss and walked out. They reminded him to take care of their mother and this time; they were seriously scared that they might hurt their mother in sleep. They preferred staying away from her and gave her space to have a catnap! They are adorable and caring, and innocently devilish! He smiled looking at how Adi held Ruhi's hand and retreated to Ruhi's bedroom where they have a sleepover as per their schedule.

Latching the door, he sat beside her, holding her injured hand and caressing it smoothly. She snuggled in his lap and rung her hands around his waist making him gasp. He did not let lose but explored her long silken hair, lovingly while she slept off, feeling at peace. He had tugged her in the bed, comfortably and lied next, as his wish to huddle in her arms came true. He had buried his face in her chest, feeling good to be worshiped by her fingers on his back, naturally in her slumber. They had a peaceful snooze, earlier than usual, unaware of the problems going on in Iyer house.

Subbu and his mother had come home late in the night, with Subbu in the wheelchair. Everyone stood astonished and Bala was in mock-shock! He asked them what has happened and they explained how Raman cheated them. Bala remembered how guilty and restive Raman was for Ishita's prank; thus, he decided to keep his image intact in front of his mother and brother.