66|Pampering Him

He had lazed on her delicately, caressing her as slowly as possible, while she had raked through his hair, leaving soft and enduring kisses on him, everywhere she could come off. He lifted himself, to look closely at her woozy mien, succumbed to everything that he would do to her. Her eyes gaped a touch, as she smiled feeling blissful in his arms. He pressed his lips tight against hers, playing with the transparent fabric that covered her bosom, taking it off in the meantime, leaving her gasping for air as she yanked him completely over her.

He hunted on the edge of the bed for her top, while she had pushed back one of his many off-white night shirt, giggling at the thought of the one Romi has showed her washed perfect to Ujala-white, which Raman would make a point to have a fight on. He listened to her noises while she bit tenderly on his collarbone, kissing and rubbing her lips over there, as his skin turned red, making him sigh aloud, slanting his face to behold her passionate eyes those sliced through his veins, exciting him. His palm was diving on the bed until then but the way she looked penetratingly into his eyes; he could hardly cognize what he wanted to do.

She smooched his stubbles, pressing her spongy palms and prickly nails on his back, as she took him firm in her embrace, making him slip off his conscience to cover her, but explore his way down her silken figure, as his lips slurped her orb cautious enough not to sore her skin and hurt her, making her tighten her limbs around his waist as the moment turned arousing. He could not control his vigor when he mindful of her subtle condition, unable to come to senses, rubbed on, pressing her fleshes rightly painful. She winced fervent, making him realize what he was doing but could seldom take off his hands those were exploring her even when his pace on her slowed down.

"Raman..." She called him lovingly when he fidgeted with the knot of her pajama and he hummed nuzzling her neck, making her arch back as his hand jaunted downwards, making her shudder. "Are you okay? You want to say something baba...?" She probed showering sweet feathery kisses on his face, never lingering but tempting ones on his lips as she stroked his hair as if he is a baby that would stay at peace in her arms after his crabby mood.

He broke away making her crease her eyebrows. He once again searched for her top that apparently had fallen down when they were squirming in the bed. He chuckled and took his shirt that hung on the headboard as she had thrown it backwards while kissing his chest; those still loitered, leaving rawness all over his torso. Getting up, he inclined back on the headrest while she got up holding the quilt to barely cover her and kept her head on his chest. He weaved through her hair and pressed his lips on her forehead.

"Hmm..." He gave out his shirt as his eyes glinted in happiness of having her close to him.

"Kya hua...? Why did you stop...?" She asked meekly, out of tiredness and frustration while wearing his shirt.

"You're tired... I'd have hurt you." He shook his head and cuddled close to her whilst she slowly slipped back in the bed, having him almost slept, keeping his head on her shoulder. "I love you..." He whispered brushing his lips on her shoulder, moistening his shirt while she skewed her head and beamed looking at the way he slept cutely.

"Love you baby..." She giggled crushing him making him wriggle and take her gentle in his grasp.

When he tossed in the morning, his hand hung down the edge of the bed, the quilt came down revealing his milky back as he lied on his front; he moaned feeling chillness engulfing him. He could hardly close his eyes as he tried pulling up the quilt up to his head and tried sleeping for some time. However, the next thing he wanted to see was she. Is she asleep or awake? He turned to his back and saw her sitting in the bed blearily caressing her throat. She might have had a very bad morning; he thought and moved to her.