35|Sorting And Searching

I'm in a good mood today I think 😎👈

...

Raman turned to Adi in utter shock. He closed his mouth instead of slapping Shagun. His son should not be talking like this! He felt failed to see how mature he has become in such a tender age that he is indirectly asking him to slap his mother. That mother, for whom he has once left him, shattered. Does not he love this woman? Everything went blank in front of him, as Shagun did not matter him anymore but his son's nature. He is too arrogant for a kid of his age!

On the other side, Adi was sure his father would not like him talking like that when he could clearly see that he wants him to be cool with everyone. His father has been going through a tough time pretending that he is okay with his mother who has so mercilessly abandoned him. He knows the kind of hatred his father has for his mother but sadly, he could not even acknowledge the effort Raman was taking to make Adi a kid, in the real sense.

"Maa se aise baat nahi karte Adi!" Ishita shouted from behind.

Adi looked away while she dragged him to her by his arm. He was not in a mood to retort but sad and he could clearly feel his amma's anger that she was emitting through her eyes. His mother has done something so filthy that he so wanted to slap her and he had voiced it out without a reserve. However, he regretted when he faced his amma's cross. He could never be the strong boy in front of this sweet woman, ever. He hiccupped while Ishita watched how the little boy's face became huge like a red balloon; his father has the same attitude that she adores. These two boys are her death. She shook her head and embraced him finding no more madness left in store.

"Mat roya karo kanna..." She tried to console him while Shagun came out of the shock.

Hearing her son's wish to see his father slapping her, she has gone into a standing-coma. She rolled her already huge eyes even more that made her look like a real ghost. Her smoky eyeshades made her look horrible and awful. Her hand on her mobile tightened and that thing banged the floor with a loud thud attracting Ishita's attention that has been on Adi from a while.

Raman fisted his palm, unable to do what he wants as a tinge if fear enclosed his entire system on the thought that his wife may scold him as well for misbehaving with a woman; it is a slap but it could count any way by her! He cursed Shagun for dropping the news there; he would have gotten a chance to show the supreme of insults and hatred if they were not in that corridor from where both his families could watch them.

"It's all because of you Ishita. Adi got spoiled because nowadays you're looking after him. It's not a shock for me that my son wants to slap me. Jaise uska baap bhi kuch kam nahi. This is expected. One day he will throw me out, after all what you teach him! Your damn upbringing has spoiled my son!" Shagun changed her stance a bit on watching Ishita fit and fine.

How is that even possible? Shagun could not figure out. Did Raman tell Ishita about her miscarriages or did he manage the situation in any other way? She narrowed her eyes for a split second and again thought. This marriage was for Ruhi and no matter what, they would try to compromise for the little girl. In that case, the couple would not be in good terms, Shagun felt while Ishita gathered herself and shot back.

"It wasn't my upbringing but yours Shagun. Mera beta hai Adi! He's talking like this because of you. You spoiled him. You spoiled his childhood and don't dare blame me! If he wants to slap you, that means you're not a good mother. I mean it. You're a big failure as a mother Shagun. Apne hi bete se thapad khane se achcha tum mar hi jaao!" She shook her head in disgust while Raman motioned Adi to go back home.