68|Noodles

"Baby ko kuch karna hai...?" She made baby voices making him part and look at her.

"Baby ko bahut kuch karne ka mann hai..." He chafed rubbing his lips upwards her neckline and resting them on the edge of her lips. He had kissed there delicately, enjoying the way she moaned and leaned back in the bed with him over her. He raised himself, and blew a light peck on her temple, as she closed her eyes in bliss.

"What now?" She asked expecting more as she lied yielded. Her husband always had his own ways to show how much he needs her. Nevertheless, nowadays, she could see another side of him; the controlled and extremely caring one, from whom something wild was nowhere to be expected other than pampering.

"Let's sleep!" He grinned making her chuckle at her foolishness to anticipate her overly caring husband to do something dirty with her, a bit though!

"Chalo aaj ke liye chchod diya aapko!" She giggled cuddling in his arms while he leered, kissing her hair, pulling the quilt over them.

Meanwhile, at Mihir's place, there was a huge storm brewing inside Mihika. She had seen the lovely and sweet husband in Mihir until date but a feisty and furious one was a shock. Something she has only observed in Raman Kumar Bhalla, before he became her brother-in-law! Mihir's impulsiveness was inexplicably astounded her but she knows this too, that Mihir would never react thoughtlessly. She needs to probe him and make it clear that he has not supposed to insult her in front of anyone; she is family and she did not deserve that bark!

"Mihir!" Mihika shouted after latching the door.

He did not look at her but sat in the bed, pondering over the new revelations. He could not take another heartbreak that his sister never had found him worthy enough for her true love but always has used him a weapon to gain what she wants. The thought was fragmenting him and the depth of deviousness she has done was making him feel like killing her with his bare hands. If he were on the edge of losing his composure and doing something drastic with his sister, how would Raman Bhalla react, for he has no relationship with this whimsical woman, other than the fact that she has borne his kids! The love he held for her has long forgotten or to say, history that he no more wants to dig on!

"Raman...why do you always think about Shagun...?" Ishita groused against his chest while caressing his back, and he hummed to make sure he heard it right. "Bolo na Raman..." She grizzled.

"Every time I remember her, I feel extremely happy Ishita! No matter what you'd think, but the truth is, I hold no love or hatred for her... But I'm grateful that she left me, and I got you... Everything else is just fun. She thinks I still love her... Fool she is!" He snickered making Ishita look at him narrowing her eyes. "Ab kya?" He stopped laughing and cupped her one cheek as she came up nuzzling his neck.

"You shouldn't make fun of her like that...!" She demanded.

"Arey problem kya hai tumhari!" He wondered as he forced her to face him. "Nowadays, you love her so much that we often fight because of her!" He complained trying to lie apart from her but she held on to his shirt tightly and brought him cozy.

"No-no-no-no..." She muttered hastily and kissed his bare chest, as the buttons were undone. "I feel like eating..." She husked and arched her head backwards to gaze into his now lured eyes.

"Kya?" He queried holding his breath as she moved her foot up and down his leg seductively, and his hold around her waist tightened slightly, without hurting her.