8|Sneaky Romance

In the middle of the night, she had felt her shoulder soaking up and the sight of him crying in his sleep was the last thing she wanted to see. She felt like something piercing through her heart as she watched his reddened face, exhausted by some nightmare or his past reality. She caressed his cheek lovingly and it seemed he was waiting for a hand of consolation to take away his pain.

It is true that from when she has kissed him, and found him unaffected by that, she has this inferiority complex that she is not desirable. However, that is not something that would back her off from her duty as a wife. She felt it is her rights to be close to him even if he would not be reacting in the way she expects. Thus, kissing his forehead and cheeks, as she felt overcome with an urge to shower all her love for him was natural like breathing.

This was the moment she felt that she is indeed feeling something more than what she knows for him. She never had felt this connected to someone or felt this pounding in her heart feeling someone close. In fact, in Raman's case, the more he came close to her; she felt this is not enough. She wanted him as closer as possible. She wanted no spaces between them and that was how they lied in the bed.

His head close to her heart as it moved up and down as she breathed slowly. His hot yet cool respires where caressing the hollow between her bosoms as he rested half of his body over her. He was not acting sleep; she chuckled inwardly. She did not know what is in store for them in the future but at this moment, she knows one thing that he is someone special and they needed each other for themselves.

His mobile alarm was one irritating presence in the bedroom that broke her peaceful sleep. She opened her eyes and tried to fix her sight in the room and to scan in which place she is. Though she could not clear her sight, the lightweight on her body and the prickly stubbles that caressed the little bare part of her chest was enough for her to comprehend what has taken place and what is happening around.

She reached out for the mobile on the bedside table, lying on her back; half of his body still over her as he kept on nuzzling his face on her chest and his hold around her waist tightened up. She took the mobile and turned it off. With a sigh, she kept it back and ran her fingers through his hair brooding over the far-reaching changes taken place in their lives err life!

He was in no mood to wake up and she has left her tries to get off the bed as she felt him huddling her into him as if she is his teddy. At last, she has decided to stay there until he wakes up. She was enjoying these sweet troubles of married life and to be honest, she never thought that she would be experiencing it with Raman. She could not help wonder how they ended up together and felt like being with each other no matter what.

Feeling something soft-soft under him, Raman got alerted and thought for a while about what that could be, before he opened his eyes. Ishita being this close to him was something he never had imagined but it would be a lie if he says that he did not like it. He did a happy dance in his heart, as this was something he never thought would happen after whatever happened last night.

Here he was thinking that they are moving back to square one but what happened is he straightaway took her in their bed! He could not believe that his behavior was something took a reverse effect on her. He did not mean emotionally to affect her decision but was just letting out his exasperation and self-pity. Nevertheless, she understood him and gave him a shoulder of support to get over the grief that his past strewed in his heart.

When he looked up at her from where his head has so possessively kept, she closed her eyes instantly. A smile decked up his lips on watching her tightening her grip on the bedcover and squeezing it tight as he completely came over her and observed her face with utmost zeal. He felt her flinching back her belly, thus, touching her soft orbs on his muscles sending an early morning energy booster all over him.