57|Closely Far

He had led her to the washroom, cleaving to her hand while she had her eyes on his face. He was not looking at her but straight and apprehensive, visibly, but she did not utter a word interrogating him to share what he was cogitating. Strained and tired, mentally, she had stood in front of him motionlessly when he stripped their clothes. It was his hands on her face, scooping it tenderly and his lips tasting hers gently that brought her to sanity. There would not be a day she would not be capitulated to him. The feel of him just in front of her, on her skin, was what she wanted all along.

She no more wanted any spaces between them. However, it was there. Even though they were physically closer, in the truest sense, having his arms firm around her waist and hers tight on his shoulders, moving his lips hungrily on her heated skin, as the cold water dripped down their naked figures, she sensed those spaces that lately grew between them. They were not talking the usual naughty-sweet things, which would make each other blush but silently cherishing acceding to their warm proximity. They were just making sure that they are together as at that time, what they wanted was to confine their feelings to themselves and assure their hearts that there would not be a break in its beat.

Shivering slightly, she had drank-in those dicey droplets that washed down his muscled chest. He looked snowier than usual under shower; she wanted to note it all in her mind. The way he trembled when her lips nibbled his skin, pressing her opened mouth on there, all the while stroking his waist, arousing him to arch back and shove his lower body against her, she had blessed him with the nth kiss of love and yearning ever in her life. Hell, she loves him so much, he felt like groaning pleasured by the sheer reality that he rejoiced right then.

He had scooped her, to place her softly on the bed and caress her until she crushed him firmly, feeling overwhelmed. Eased up, he kissed her lips for the countless beautiful time, as she let him suck her upwards, whilst her hands that pressed on the bed came up to feel restless on his arms, his shoulders, his back and his hair. Pulling his thick tresses, to bring his head closer as she felt his hands doing the same, her heart was searching for air. There was no point in breaking away but intake from him, in him and let him take her to the edge of death to resuscitate her in the most passionate way.

Their fingers entwined by him, pressing it hard against either side of her head, as he persistently tasted her lips after a quick time away to grab some air. It could be the first time they had forgotten the gentleness they had carried on until then. They were never this cruel to each other; keeping aside, the onetime Raman had had his way with her untiringly, overlooking the fact that he was literally tearing her insides. However, this time, both were in the same state as they grabbed each other as closer as possible and he had made her let out a loud scream in pain when he forced in, later to pace down, having her fragile body lying over him, listening to his hammering heartbeats.

"I love you Raman..." She mouthed moving her lips on his chest, crumbling his hair as he squirmed on his back, embracing her as he touched her back smoothly.

It was peaceful at last. They had slept off until wee hours, forgetting their snags that would probably have evaded their sleep. However, the night went serene until they opened their eyes. Ishita was the one to wake up first, and sat wrapping a quilt around her chest, looking at her husband who was sleeping oblivious of the turmoil that was killing her from within. She knows, he must be knowing her; only he knows her inside-out!

She had recollected her talk with Toshi the previous day and the inexplicable emotion she had gone through. It was not all about her babies but Raman as well. It was about her life. A sane and courageous woman in her place would decide to risk her life, to grant it to her baby. She would think of having the happiness at least until she would be alive and die happily that she had made a life before she lose it. However, the woman that Ishita was, not that courageous like Toshi, because she knows her limits.