38|How Patient

Tanvi_4 here it goes a little earlier 🤗🤗🤗

...

"Raman...you're jealous of our babies...!" She whacked him while he pulled her closer and rubbed his nose on her cheek.

"Papa...aap aagaye...!" Ruhi exclaimed jumping inside the room.

Raman groaned maintaining a distance from Ishita. "Haan Rooh. Where's Adi bhayya...?" He picked Ruhi in his arms while Ruhi started narrating the day's incidents.

Ishita looked on amazed at her husband who did not show any kind of boredom in hearing out their princess. Anyone in her place would have a bad impression on how Raman talks about their kids being the interrupters but this special mannerism of his would completely wash off her reserves. He is desperate but never shows that to anyone or make their kids feel that their papa is craving for their mother's attention. He is indeed a good boy.

She smiled involuntarily and gasped when Adi pulled the hem of her saree and ran to the bed to join the duo immersed in chatting. She shook her head on the way her son made her aware of his presence and chuckled earning her husband's attention. He raised his hand and made a sign, reflecting a tremendously heartwarming smile, his mouth closed but the glow in his face made her beam; he made that smile reflect on her face.

"I love when you smile..." He mouthed without making their kids know his attention has shifted.

A blush crept up her cheeks when she saw him looking at her affectionately. No tint of lust was there that made her leer in her heart. Nodding at him, her eyes downcast, she strode out leaving trio to have a lax in the bed until she makes juice. Nevertheless, she could not smile when she remembered Ashok's thick voice, "Your smile..." Was she tempting him in any way that he almost crossed the mark between them? She felt uneasy on the thought and consciously masked her smile with an eerie expression.

She had come across many such incongruous behaviors of men. Owing to her infertility, everyone has looked at her as if she is a commodity that anyone could use and flush out. Only man who has never looked at her in that way, all through her life was Raman. That made him special. Maybe she would not have felt this connected to him if he was no different. Now this Ashok is not a diverse man but one in the list of many, including Subbu who once had cornered her. She should not care.

The thought of the other day, when Subbu talked to her, sweetly, she thought he is regretting his decision and is going to call her back into his life. However, that was another heartbreak, which pushed her into the insecurity that, she is of no use other than having an intercourse with; a thing to please men. Raman had made sure that, that insecurity is no more in her mind as she is desirable for everything a man wants in his life; it was not just sex.

It would be better if she would not brood over the past but make things easy for her and Raman. She should not have lied but she did. That was not a nice turn as far as she does not trust anyone who has related to Shagun; Mihir is an exception. She nodded her head determined to let Raman know how Ashok had acted to her that day, in the clinic.

Out of fear, she has hid the truth. She was too scared to open up the fact. She would be able to take it light thinking, it was the flirt, he would not leave a chance, especially because she is Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla. However, she suspects her husband's reaction. Will he take it cool? Will she be able to handle him if she would tell him, patiently? Mostly, will he hear her out completely? She does not know but one this is solid that he would not leave Ashok just like that.