17|Naughty Secret

When he parted his lips slightly away from hers, she lied capitulated to his proximity. Those hazily carved up expressive eyes of hers were making him go crazy but he had reined the pressure and tried taking it slowly. After the first time, he has been trying to control his passion for her as this was not what he thought would take over his senses for this irritating Madrasan!

He had been thinking many things regarding them, even before having a normal man and wife relationship; he had things limited in mind. Nevertheless, the rumbling desires and her yielding senses made him go wild and there he had been experiencing something more than expected, an intense zealous, besotted by her sweet moans and provoking strokes of her soft fingers.

It could be a lie if he says he did not feel any difference between the women crossed his life and Ishita. He would never say Shagun is the only woman who passed his life and after her, there was no one until he ended up with Ishita. It is a lie because he had his own clandestine link ups after stepping into his unofficial bachelorhood. There was no seeking of satisfaction but a need of release and some momentary pleasure that he could not avoid being a healthy man! Still, it was never a character!

All the same, things have turned drastically after the first cozy moment he shared with Ishita. It was as if her body was just made for him to ravish. The feel of her skin under his imploring hands and craving lips; the first instance he thought he could not handle the tension inside the storeroom, having her close to him was treasured. He had forced his senses to understand the surrounding but it hardly heard and he had pinched her, semi-naked.

From then onwards, it was his tries to be in control. A woman reining his senses was not something that Raman Kumar Bhalla could tolerate. He was mocking his own abilities it seemed and he could not wait for another day to make her his, ironically. There he did not hold his fire for a sensuous setting to get them turned on like he used to do in the past. All because he was always ready when it comes to her and he did not like that; it appeared to him that he has become horny!

Those flashes stirred him to no extent while his wife was taking in his cologne, caressing his chest with her spongy bosoms as she puffed wilder. Her hands came up and pulled his head close to hers by a strong tug at the back of his neck and his lips smashed on hers. Her unexpected bold action left him baffled, as he could not understand what has taken over her that she is taking the prime.

It was not something lighthearted to hear her husband talking about his ex. For Ishita, it was much more intolerable as she felt inferior to that woman whom her husband was making fun of. It was not about him and the proximity Shagun has shared with him but their kids. It reminded her of the emptiness she felt in her womb and the only thing she wanted was to claim her husband in a way that he would not dare to, or think of taking the name of random women in their bedroom.

She knows Raman loves her and he did not mean to hurt her anyways. However, she has her own hang-ups and that led her to get jealous of that woman whose lips were close to her husband's, if he was not lying. That thought while feeling his closeness made her take in charge and she could not wait to claim them. She knows, she is going to face a round of teasing from him for being this desperate; she is not going to mind those at all!

That night, possessed by possessiveness after hearing her husband's description over his ex's unsuccessful foreplay she had tried being a little more bold that left him grin wider. She was all over him and he could hardly use his brain to tax on the reasons. He could do nothing but lay submitted to her advantages, taking him to peaks of pleasures under her inexperienced ministrations.