28|The Bhalla Talk

Something tickled her within when Adi hugged her that tight, though he was gentle. He actually gave her the impression that his father and him are in the same state. She could not understand their turmoil or why they are doing this. However, it did not do well to her heart. She felt she is getting worried. That worry turned to anger and she in a moment felt like pissing off by these boys' behavior.

Pushing Adi slightly away, staring at Raman who by then came and set beside her, she stepped back breathing heavily. Raman and Adi looked on at the changing countenance of their beloved in distress. They could see she is angry but why? Will she act furious on them in front of the entire Punjabi clan, mostly women? They started coloring in embarrassment from the mere thought itself. One joru ka gulam and the other one a self-made puppy, could never even think of retorting when their lady of might is seriously angry.

"What you both think of yourself!" Ishita shrieked her lungs out while everyone rolled their eyes as it could be noted for the first time they heard her sound shaking the roofs.

"Ishita..." "Amma..." Raman and Adi tried to talk but she showed her palm halting their tongue.

"Don't...! Not a word." She grated her teeth glaring the life out of the boys standing like criminals in front of her. "Kya samajhkar rakha hai apne aap ko huh? Aap donon...!" She huffed rubbing her forehead showing utter exasperation. "What's the problem with you huh? Kya hua hai ki donon rona shuru karte hai...aur..." She trailed off as she started crying, hiccupping continuously.

It was too much for Ishita to endure her husband and son crying. Moreover, their broken state and similar behaviors scared her. What if Adi is crying for the same reason as Raman? If Raman is crying for something, how could Adi undergo such a matter in this tender age? Apprehensions rushed in her mind as she started breathing heavily.

All through the night, she had been living a hell. Only her husband's smile in the morning and a little showering of love in all sense was what made her feel at peace. However, everything turned upside down once Adi rushed in. Whenever Adi comes home, a strange fear engulfs her. That was out of the undoubtedly unwanted person who would tail him; Shagun. Nevertheless, now, she felt so horrible and many emotions jumbled her mind that she did not feel like talking normally with these to two people of extremely different ages; they are dealing with extreme that was making her feel like dying each second.

"You both are suffocating me. I can't handle your tears. Aagir kuch baat hai toh mujhse share kyun nahi karte? Mein paraya hoon kya? Why are you hurting me...? Maar daalna chahte ho mujhe...?" She cried ceaselessly and rushed upstairs followed by his two sisters and mother who were glaring them as if they would turn them into ashes for making her cry.

Her question shook them to the core. They could not react. It was that fear...what if they lose her? They did not think that they would be facing that question from her. How could they suffer that loss? They could not even blame someone but they so badly wanted to blame. Adi looked at Raman furiously and Raman did not spare a nice look at him as well. After recovering the shock, it was what they did.

"It's all because of you!" Raman blamed Adi when Adi sat beside him.

"You copied my dialogue...Isiliye yeh sab hua..." Adi grumbled while Raman forwarded a piece of apple for Adi that he chowed slowly.

"Dialogue pehale mein ne bola tha. So you copied it." He stressed furiously.

"Yeah whatever...I'm not running behind with a recorder to tape it all and talk. Don't fly high. I don't like your dialogues at all...!" Adi purred.