42|Bringing Closer

Such a beast! Raman clamped together his fist as his facial muscles tightened hearing Ishita's outpour. He felt like breaking every single thing in the room and pull his hair. The news was maddening him. It was pulling him to lose his conscience and do what he would do primitively. Kill that shit of a man for doing this to her. Was it love? How could she even love such a creep? Did not she felt for a second that he does not love her truly? Oh, how he wished to give a piece of his mind to this hell of a woman in his arms for trusting such a bas***d. However, he knows, she loved that man long back and he cannot accuse her for he is one proven stupid in that case.

It was hurting him as much as it did to her whenever Shagun's name pops up in their life. It hurt him when he realized she has endured so much in the past than he did. It would be heartbreaking to know that the one whom you loved never loved you truly. This was the same with him when Shagun left him but he knows one thing, Shagun never did say that she does not love him. Shagun seemed much more tolerable than Subbu but he could not overlook the emotional trauma Ishita went through just because of the other woman's torments.

Why did both of them make her vulnerable? Raman asked himself when he grasped that no matter whomever they have related to, these two monstrous creatures have given unbearable pain to his wife, emotionally and physically. He composed his rage; he would use to wisely. He was strong-minded. At this moment, all that matters to him is she, his wife. He had mortified her like never before, just because of some crappy misunderstanding and he regretted. He does not want to hear more of it...!

Ishita was feeling like she has lost a heaviness from above her chest that was making her stick to that place where she had to undergo that gross incident, when she opened up to Raman. She should have done this before. Maybe, she would have been able to love him more than what she does. Her man is indeed something so therapeutic. She cuddled closer while he did felt the peace, from her breath that caressed his chest.

He looked around and smiled delighted. This is how troubles bring them closer. Having his wife huddled like a baby in his lap, he never had a thought of such a moment when all those gruesome outbursts escaped his throat. He thought they would not talk, he would not let her come close to him, and he wanted to just lash out at her and throw her out of his life without giving a second chance because this was all a second chance. However, he did not act like the real him, because deep down, he knows...she is not another Shagun.

She ran her hands down his shoulder to hold his injured hand. He was looking in awe at her. This all seemed like a dream that they are still together and there was nothing that has to do with them and their love that he should act like an animal in front of a crowd. There was just him and it took him a bad turn to understand that. It was a shame for him to doubt her. No, not really. He did not doubt her love but he was muddled up. He could not understand what was happening with him and the confrontation that he loves this woman so selfishly and all that is logic vanished from him, made him furious on himself.

When he felt her lips blowing air on his bandaged hand, his hold on the back of her waist tightened. It felt painful and tickling to feel her lips tantalizingly closer and far from his skin. She giggled and wriggled a little to adjust in his lap. He sat comfortably, resting his back on the leg of their bed while she continued her immaculate strokes on his hand, letting his other hand press the springy flesh of her waist. The side of her head kept on his chest where he moved his hand and tugged an imaginary strand of hair, intentionally leaving her skin burn under his touch and went back to hold her waist again. Let this moment go on like this... He did not wish the talk to prolong...!