40|It Burns

"We should get going..." She held his cheek when he looked away in frustration.

"Wear this." Raman took out a churidar for Ishita that she has kept on the far corner in their wardrobe, just because she does not wear one. She looked quizzically at him but he stretched his arms. "I want you to wear this."

She shook her head. "No ways! Kisko dikhana hai Raman...!" Snatching it back, she kept it inside the wardrobe and closed it loudly.

"You used to look gorgeous in...you know...these type of dresses. Ermm...I like it...Waise...tumhara ashiq ko bhi pasanad hoga. So you should wear this..." He taunted.

"Mera kaun ashiq Raman...?" She narrowed her eyebrows at him while he rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"Wohi...Ashok Khanna...jo bhool lekar ghoomta hai tere peeche peeche..." He made faces.

"Kuch bhi..." She rolled her eyes.

"Toh socho purana ashiq aa raha hai milne." He tried excuses that were not at all her concern.

"Subbu!!!" She asked in a thick voice as if her throat is not ready to say that word aloud.

"Sahi pakada..." He clicked his fingers.

"Haan...woh to hoon hi mera pehala ashiq...! But he likes me in traditional." She played along.

"Better we zip it!" He motioned while she pursed up her lips and he literally zipped his pants. "Ouch!"

"Raman...aaram se..." She giggled and went taking a pink saree from wardrobe.

He muttered curses on her while she showed royal indifference knowing well that her husband is a bit insecure regarding her that he is doing such antics. He tried talking, taking out the suit again, but she threw it on the bed and started cladding her in the saree. He groaned at her behavior and at last admitted, "I hate when they look at you!" His voice was furious, as he could not get along with the recent incidents.

"Raman...you're overreacting." She chuckled to lighten the moment while he buttoned his shirt. She came to him, helped him dress up, and consciously showed blind eyes towards his wandering hands until she felt him removing her blouse. "Raman!" She scolded him along with a slight hit on his chest.

Better, she would let him have his way with her. However, he was much more responsible than she was. Stealing some kisses and some things, only his heart knows how much that makes him happy, his face decked up with the handsomest of smiles. She pecked his temple when he grizzled against her neck and pinned her saree. Her husband proved that he not only is an expert to strip her clothes off but also knows well how to wrap her in a saree.

After all, how many times he has ogled at how she wraps it around her. Every time she had ended up repeating and few times his helping hands and rarely his keenness to learn how to make her wear a saree; she had so vulnerably ended up letting him do that what was never a word came out of his mouth. He is one clever and cunning man with a pure and understanding heart that she adores. On top of it, her husband has one-track mind that leaves her flushed.

He stepped away from her and clasped his hands around her waist from behind. Slowly reaching to her stomach, he kissed her neck softly. He had not shaven since few days. She giggled feeling ticklish that usually provokes him to go on. However, the hustle-bustle their home has become, he could not do anything with all his meanness. Hell, the hectic schedules at office, and the engagement preparation, topping that the irritable thoughts of Ashok and a kind of apprehension regarding Subbu about whom he never had asked her anything. Maybe he is overthinking!