25|Her Pain

Here we go guys...!
Hope you'll enjoy...🤗

Raman stood rooted to the spot until Ishita shook him vigorously. It seemed that her words left him breathless as his heart started thrashing on his chest. It was something he wanted to hear but not this sooner. He did not expect so much of happiness spurting in his life that seemed like magic or some mystery. He was not used to these innocence and delight. She touched his cheek lovingly as he looked blank for some time. She could not understand what is going on in his mind. He slowly closed his eyes, letting his tears flip down his eyes.

"I love you..." The only words came out his lips and in next second, he crushed her in his arms.

"I love you too, Raman." She assured him understanding that he is too astounded to react normally.

"I'll fulfill all your wishes, Ishita." He kissed her temple, promising inflexibly, letting his lips trail down kisses on her face finally to capture her lips.

When he left her lips and grazed his nose on the pulsating skin of her neck, she rasped temptingly. "Is it still numb...?"

"Don't try flying higher, Madrasan. Once your results come, I'm going to eat you up. I'll see how you'll open your mouth to rant!" He smirked and walked out leaving behind a blushing Ishita.

When Ishita came running downstairs to see off Raman, she saw him holding Shagun by her waist, just in front of their doorway. She coughed to earn their attention while Raman gently made her stand on her feet. Looking into her eyes, he could get the complete print out of the lecture she was typing down in her mind. Most of it was curses on Shagun and she did not spare him either.

"Actually, I was going to find Adi...when Raman. We didn't see... Really!" Shagun explained though she did not feel like explaining as Ishita seemed to have interrupted that moment, which she was sharing with Raman.

"I didn't ask you." Ishita dismissed her explanation with a cold stare and turned to Raman. "You're not getting late?" She gritted her teeth at him.

"Haan...haan...mein woh," He checked his watch and prepared his feet to take long strides away from the two women.

"Call me when you reach, Raman." Ishita said extra-sweetly that alerted him.

He turned back and smiled cheekily but dread written all over his face, as he knows how much possessive Ishita is, especially when it comes to Shagun's presence. When Raman's figure faded from her sight, she turned to go but found Shagun lost in thoughts. That meek smile on her face did not do well to her sanity. Making faces and huffing aloud as if to sweep Shagun, she got inside her home and banged the door on her face.

"Ishita puttar, you have this." Toshi gave her breakfast but she denied having it and continued to check her mobile to see if Raman is calling her.

"Akka...idli...please eat some." Mihika came in along with Madhu.

"Do paaru Ishu, eat something. You've to take medicines." Madhu caressed her hair but all that she could remember was Shagun in Raman's arms.
[See Ishu,]

"I don't want anything, amma. Please leave me alone." She grizzled and touched her mobile only to feel disappointed by no calls from him.