81|Nausea

Didn't expect, right?
Even I didn't 😂
I typed it...just like that. I need to read my own stories to continue them, (which isn't a very interesting job for me so far). But I've to read it anyway. I'll take some time. Until then...🤗

Hope you'll enjoy it ❤

...

"Bhai!" Taken aback, Mihir gasped. "You're scaring me!"

Those words! He is not scary; he did not mean to be. Taking deep breathes, he sat back tired. "I didn't mean to scare her. I really didn't mean to." He mumbled hiding his sweaty face. "...Mihir, I was..." His eyes red when they met his. "...being a jerk! I feel pathetic, and now, she doesn't even want to see me. I make her sick, she said! Only if I kept my mouth shut," He trailed off weakly.

"Bhai, what's happening? Is it that bad?" Mihir touched his shoulder tensed. "For a moment, Mihir, I lost it. When I think about my own words, I feel sick. I...I kind of...called her characterless, not directly, but it sounded like that!" He hissed looking everywhere but Mihir. "You?!" He heard Mihir's voice shake. "How could you? It's Ashok isn't it?" He nodded knowingly, without even waiting for Raman's reply. "Nothing gives you the rights to mistreat her, bhai. You know she's not like Shagun! I don't know how you're going to deal with this!" He stressed.

"I know, I'm sorry. I couldn't think straight." Raman looked down ashamed.

"Ishu-Ishu-Ishu...!" Bala held his head at last as he could not even keep up with Ishita's reasons for leaving Raman. He sure did understand them. However, just because he grasped does not make him agree and let her stay at her mother's, leaving her husband and kids. She has all the rights to take her decisions, but he could not disregard Raman for the one mistake, because of being such a kind human being he is. He has endured a lot to keep Ishita happy; he has been gripping on his good conscience, letting go of his bad temper for this woman, and he lost it for a moment; he wanted to help fix it.

"...you know, Raman has a bad temper." Bala pointed, once again. "He should have just killed me then!" He heard her say. "He doubted me! With no man in the whole world, but Ashok Khanna?! Chee! That creep!" She made faces at that. It was a bad move from Raman. Where did he get such ideas? He might have meant something else, and something wrong came out? Something might have disturbed his mind or what? "Why am I even trying to justify him?" His thoughts were louder this time, making Ishita roll her eyes. "Because you're a man! Leave me alone, jiju!" She glared him.

"Ishu, you know he loves you. You're hurting him. You're hurting your kids, and the entire family." He murmured. "Nobody cares about how hurt I am!" She once again cut in. "I didn't say I don't understand you or the hurt you're going through. I was just...trying to make you give it a go. You shouldn't always be this...adamant." The last word came out a whisper as he knew it was not true. "I'm adamant?" She creased her eyebrows, her eyes narrowing as she observed her brother-in-law shifting in his seat. "I didn't mean exactly, but..." Alright. He watched her huffing, barging inside her bedroom without further words, much to Vandu's anger who was observing them from the kitchen.

"That's a bad move!" Mihika grizzled as she dropped on the sofa grabbing a cup of tea from the tray. "Completely." Vandu agreed while Bala slowly lied back taking some deep breaths."You Iyer girls are hard to handle!" He exclaimed. "It's been more than two hours, and the talk came to no point. Nothing's going to go easy if she's this...hard-headed." He added. "This's not silly. She wouldn't easily budge to go back to Raman." Vandu strained her head painfully. "Uhm!" Mihika gulped the tea, having no suggestions whatsoever. "At least, she told us the matter, which is a good thing. Otherwise, we'd be breaking our heads right now!" Mihka sighed happily, much to the duo's frustration.