41|Pouring Her Heart

A sudden change! She never had a thought that one day she would see his indifference. However, more than that anger, it was hurt that has written all over his face. She observed but could not grasp what is going on in his mind. He never tells something that is unbearable for him, past proves. He tries to kill it within himself but that would not happen this time, because she wants him to open up, other than making it difficult for both of them.

"Raman...Raman aapko achchanak kya hogaya...?" Ishita asked calmly while he drove his car with great difficulty because of his bleeding hand.

"Mujhe..." He started and wiped his tears that rolled down. She could only look on confused and worried. "Mujhe kuch achcha nahi lagta...I hate this." He said cutely as he blinked back his tears.

"Raman stop the car..." She said a bit roughly.

He stopped putting a sudden brake. Ishita drove towards the hospital while Raman tried to relax in the seat. She has seen his hand but he was not in that pain, it gave the impression to her. Something is amiss, she could feel the bad vibes, but she could not figure out what. When she stopped the car, he nonchalantly got down and walked inside. Some long strides needed her to catch him and his ignorance was killing her from within.

After fifteen minutes, doctor dressed his wound and he preferred to relax for a while in the bed, in a sitting position. All this time, he did not let anyone, or to say especially Ishita, come inside. He does not want her to see him in pain. He found himself tearing up when he thought about her. Nevertheless, she decided to go inside after making sure that he is relaxing and would not shout at her, exerting him.

On the other hand, the entire family stopped their shopping midway and rushed to the hospital after getting Ishita's call. They have tensed; Shagun is an exception. She had seen how Raman shouted at Ishita that was something she always wanted to see. It seemed her wish has been fulfilling by some other spirit. That could be a person or something so trivial. Anyways, she felt good to see them like that.

While sitting in the car, relaxed, Shagun hummed a random song. Mihir glared her while driving crazily towards the hospital but she was not got affected. She could simply ignore the life of her brother for the joy she got. A gratified smile came on her lips as she enjoyed the climate and counted down the time to see what would be Ishita's state in the hospital.

She saw the complete Punjai-Tamilian clan there in the corridor for such a silly affair, except the kids, Simmi and Vandu's family. Ridiculous people, she smiled annoyed at them and approached the Iyers because she does not have anything to do with the Bhallas, as per the scenario. Hence, Mihika's cousin's husband's health was her priority as the girl is her going-to-be sister-in-law! Shagun held Mihika's hand and queried about Raman but Mihika answered in a stay-away-from-me smile that made Shagun zip up her lips.

Ishita looked at Shagun's fake concerns and gritted her teeth. She was hurt but the presence of Shagun made her furious. This woman has seen how her husband shouted at her in the public. That was scorning. She could not get along with that incident just because of her, and her coming there made it worse. She could not gather the courage to go check on him, as she did not want him to shout at her again, in front of his ex-wife who would rejoice watching it.

"Ishu kanna...po...see how's he feeling now. Don't know how he'd react to us." Madhu said caressing Ishita's hair while Ishita looked down feeling helpless.

For the first time, she felt that she does not know her husband. How happy they were! He was himself but what has happen that he has become so unpredictable? She could not control her tears or hiccups as she darted her eyes towards the room and sighed. If he would get furious on her, that would be the end. She would not think twice before doing something drastic; she determined.