59|The Doubt

"Ishita..."

"Hmm...?"

"I missed you so much jaan..." He moaned clutching her hand that was roaming on his chest, down to his abdomen, making his breath hitch visibly.

"Raman...let's not talk anything..." She rose a bit from his chest and kissed his throat after breaking her gaze from him. "Let's play something..." She giggled, blowing her breath on his neck seductively as his fingers dug deep into her hair, jaunting down to her neck, slowly reaching her shoulders where he pressed sensuously, making her exhale aloud while grazing her lips on his exposed chest.

"Hmm...Ishita..." He mumbled travelling his hands down her back, pulling up her top, to let his hands feel her skin, that felt hot under his cold palms as he stroked her gently. "I love when you do it first..." He wheezed aroused by her ministrations that she rarely does. Her taking the prime had always led him to the illusory experiences but she would hardly treat him special like she was doing now. Her lips glued to his toned chest once more, as he stripped her clothes partially. "Jaan..." He sighed her name, passionately as he continued, while burnishing him against her restlessly moving body. "Ishu..." He was beseeching her while pressing her flesh on right places, having a tough time controlling his raged hormones that he did not need to do.

"Kya baby...?" She came up looking sheepishly at him, making him snicker at her naughty gaze.

"Kids are alone baby..." He used her usual excuse with a puckish grin.

"Copycat!" She pulled his cheeks and embraced him tightly, all the while dropping kisses on his shoulder.

"I was reminding you." He reasoned only to see her looking at him in wonder and her lips came close against his lips once and so heavenly surprising him.

"I wasn't taking care of you!" Her eyes welled up.

"I didn't complain baba..." He consoled caressing her cheek as he dropped some tiny pecks on her lips.

"But...I shouldn't have ignored you Raman. I'm so sorry. I was in my own grief that I couldn't make up my mind to come close to you. I'm not talking about having sex but being there. I wasn't there when you needed me. I should've shared my pain with you and listened to what you were enduring, other than shrinking to myself." She lied on her back, looking straight at the ceiling fan while he turned to her, keeping his hand on her bare belly, stroking her gently.

"Hey, forget it. Think about this moment. You stalked me to this room, turned me on, and off! What's next?" He grumbled moving his hand down that she caught in time and kissed them.

"I know it's been so long Raman..." She sighed.

"Probably nine days!" He said seriously, earning a whack on his shoulder and she blushed at his remark. "Let's have a walk..." He suggested.

"There're no secrets Raman. You can ask me whatever you want. We don't need an ambience to open up..." She turned it down, thinking he is feeling like she is hiding something from him.

"Don't assume things madrasan!" He smacked her head and got down the bed. "I need fresh air..." He forwarded his hand to her, and pulled her along.

They had sat in the bench, in silence. That place has memories fond of, and moments they shared intensely. She still felt it overwhelming; those days away from him were as pleasantly painful as it is to be this close to him when some unknown fear was engulfing her. His arm around her, her ear cherishing the way his heart tried to beat normal and the chilly weather made her close her eyes feeling serene. She pulled apart a little and covered her shawl around him, yanking him closer, and enjoyed the way he beheld her in awe.