10|Losing Her

"Sometimes you forget that I'm your husband." He said sarcastically pointing that she did not accept him completely.

"Nooo! Why so possessive? It's just jiju. He's like my brother, and flirting is just to make akka jealous. We don't really mean it. And, you know what, I think it's working on you as well!" She mumbled tilting her face as she could not hold his piercing gaze on her.

"Your husband is one freaking possessive beast darling. It's not about his past or insecurity; he normally is one." He said slowly letting his hand caress her belly. "He wasn't so much into someone in the past. Now he wants his wife only for himself. He wants his wife to be comfortable with him other than with others. He wants his wife to flirt only with him." He grumbled trailing feathery kisses down her jawline. "It isn't bad, is it?" That query did not mean to earn a reply as he suffocated her little heart by those passionate kisses, pressing his mouth down the curve of her neck.

"Raman, please...le-let me...go-" She cried unable to take his sweet torment anymore.

"Alright, I want a goodnight smackerrr." He leaned on her, joining their foreheads.

"Raman, you're so...shameless! I never thought that you could be this...you know this, this roman-tic!" She blushed.

"You know nothing about me!" He chuckled pecking her lips lightly. Breaking the kiss, he said looking deep into her eyes, "I never felt this longing for a woman on my skin in the past six years Ishita. It's all a fresh feeling, and I really don't want to slander my feelings by saying it's all physical. It's more than that...but I'm afraid I can't name it." He rested his head under her throat while she caressed his hair feeling content.

"Ramannn..., I feel like I can't hold my weight whenever you come close to me," She hissed in a slight whimper.

He smiled widely that stroked her neckline as he let his hands wound around her waist and pull her closer. She was tightfitting on to him indicating if he would leave his hold, she would fall like a wet patch under his feet. Ishita never had felt this overcome with so many emotions at a time. She was angry, then her impossible husband washed off her fury by his overwhelming gesture and now she feels like a lovesick who does not want to get home but be in the arms of her lover!

The moment Raman felt that his proximity is affecting Ishita too much that she gave away standing on her own, he felt a rare pride engulfing him that he did not enjoy in the near past. He held her tighter, letting each other's figures become familiar with the obvious changes that have stirred in them. Her fingers on the back of his neck dug into his flesh when he kissed her lips intensely, which was an out of the blue action but thrilling. A clean urge of ravishing each other was ruling over, as their lips moved up and down the contour of their mouth and tasted the liveliness of them with their forceful tongues. That was the moment Ishita poured out her needs, or probably her love for him. In the morning, it was just him and she was just a puppet in his arms, in front of his desire; now it matched, leaving the world around them heat up.

The kiss prolonged until they ran out of breath. Ishita leaned back her head and Raman rested the side of his head on hers to catch air. She pressed his shoulders gently to get a view of his exhausted face. He did not look at her but smiled against her ear making her giggle. After few minutes, taking it to compose themselves, they looked at each other and embraced desirously.

"Goodnight.." She murmured against his chest and heard him wishing her back.

The next morning, Raman woke up late as he was tired of last night and was strangely peaceful. However, he has taken a long time to slip into sleep, as there were no safe arms that have him habituated in a single night. He felt her everywhere. He felt she is sleeping beside him and his hands spontaneously ran over her side of the bed. He could not shrug off her thoughts but keep on thinking about her and them.