16|Having Fun

"Haannn...?" He nuzzled her neck making her tighten her grip on his shirt.

"I don't want you to romance me in front of your ex!" She said squarely.

He held her firm and whispered. "Let's have some fun at her cost then."

"Raman...!" She wondered aloud when he kissed her lips lightly that Shagun noticed.

Shagun had turned to them the moment she noticed Ishita gasping Raman's name and the vision of her old possession engulfing his new wife in possession did not go well with her ego. She fumed when the duo where talking and indulging each other. She had held her vanity bag firmly as if it has life and she would squeeze it out.

The moment when Raman kissed Ishita's lips, she knew it; she had done something so folly back in Ishita's cabin. She had made herself a laughing stock in front of the woman whom she wanted to hurt but in return, she had showed herself low by talking rubbish. In fact, she did not know that these two moved on so easily within few days.

Maybe Raman is just behind what Ishita has; her gorgeousness. Any man would love to have her but marry. She smirked on the thought of the fleshly relationship that they are supposed to be having. She was far from the truth or to say, she was not ready to accept the truth. She knows Raman well that he would never use a woman to fulfill his needs but in Ishita's case, she opted to believe that.

When she was probing in her mind, she noticed how Raman's hand stroked Ishita's waist and she was trying hard to get inside the car. That shameless man was not in a mood to confine things. Shagun fisted her hand and looked on creepily. She did not know that he was doing it deliberately because he had heard how she talked to Ishita who did not say a word against her.

While patting Ruhi by walking back and forth in the corridor with the maiden beside, his steps halted next to the doorway to Ishita's consulting room and had heard Shagun shouting at hdr, claiming him and Ruhi as hers. His anger knew no bounds but he wanted Ishita to retort. For his dismay, he did not hear any objections from her part that did disappoint him but later when she sighed wondering what kind of woman this Shagun is, he felt good that she is taking Shagun's rubbish tongue lightly.

Though Shagun was feeling uneasy and her superiority complex was being scorned by the public display of affection, she did surely want to know the extent where they would take this. If it is some pretention, she knows, Raman would never take it further. Moreover, he was not this comfortable with showing off his affection but something surely did change in him that he is acting like a teen boy!

The moment Ishita realized that Raman is not just playing with Shagun by showing off that he had moved on from her, but getting close to her for real and is not in his own control anymore, she pushed him back. He made a face at her action while it was Shagun's turn to smirk. She felt her assumptions were right. She thought Ishita is not comfortable. Hence, she sighed and turned to the other side.

"Raman, what the hell were you doing? You're just impossible!" Ishita scolded him that made him furious.

"You spoiled the entire plan, Madrasan!" He muttered under his breath and got inside the car.

"Plan?" Ishita crinkled her eyebrows and opened the door to peep inside at Raman who was tapping his fingers over the steering. "You slipped off the plan, Raman!" She pointed.