Brotherly Love - Little!Harry Little!Louis

Prompt: could you do one with Louis and Harry as the littles.

{Presuming you meant for me to make the one shot with Louis and Harry as the kids, I hope this is okay. If its not I'll make it again}

Harry - Headspace of a 3 yr/o

Louis - Headspace of a 4 yr/o

Baba- Zayn

Papa- Liam

Daddy- Niall

After a while of all the boys being in a relationship together they wanted a baby, or more or less of a child. One that they could look after, without having to go through adoption, in the end it was decided that age play was the better option. They agreed that it would be Harry, after all he was the youngest.

Harry and Louis had always been close, so after a few months it wasn't a surprise to Niall, Zayn and Liam when Louis asked if he could be Harry's big brother. Of course the three boys agreed and now they had two little boys to take care of.

***

Harry hid behind the couch, waiting for Louis to find him. They were playing hide & seek, Harry was hiding. He heard Louis' voice call out to him.

"Hawry, where are you?"

Harry let out a stifled giggle. Louis instantly knew where Harry was, he was behind the couch.

"Fownd you!" Louis smiled wrapping his little brother in a hug.

"Boys! Dinner's ready!" Zayn called from the kitchen.

"Race ya." Louis grinned, both boys took of sprinting into the kitchen.

"I win!" Harry gloats.

"No you didn't, you cheated." Louis whines.

"Nah." Harry pouts.

"Boys stop it, dinners ready." Liam groaned.

The boys sit next to one another, chatting amongst themselves, sometimes their chatters turn into whispers as they giggle together.
The three daddies, smile at their beautiful boys. Once Louis and Harry had finished their dinner it was bath time.

"Can I bath wif Lou." The curly haired lad said tugging on Niall's pants.

"Sure you can." Niall laughs, finding the fact that Harry ha asked to bath with his older brother cute.

"Thanks daddy." He smiles as he climbs in next to Louis. Niall rubs the the soap onto their bodies, cleaning them down. He dress them in their blue onesies, ready for bed. Harry grabbed Louis by the hand and started dragging him down the hall to their toy room. Niall scoops them both up tickling their sides.

"Not too fast munchkins,it's bed time." He laughs, placing the back on the floor. He kisses their cheeks, sending them into their rooms.

"Night daddy!" They called in unison as they toddled into their rooms.

***

It was about midnight when little Harry woke up shaking, tears streaming down his face. Coughing and sputtering. He grabbed his blanket and his teddy and started down the hall. Careful not to wake anyone he choked back the little sobs that racked through his body.
Harry peeked through the door of his three daddies room. They were all curled into one another sleeping, so he figured it would be best not to wake them.

Harry peered into Louis' room. He heard soft snores coming from Louis body. He crept in and stood by his brothers bed.

"Louis. Lou." He whispered, trying to hold back his tears. Louis sat up in his bed.

"Hawry. What are you doing?" He sighed wiping the sleep from his blue eyes.

"Had a nightmare." He muttered. "Can I sleep wif you?"

"Course you can Hawry." Louis says pulling back his doona cover patting the empty space next to him, Harry climbs in and Louis wraps his arms around him, cuddling him close. Louis runs his fingers through Harry's soft curly locks.

"G'night Hawry."

"Night Boo."

***

The next morning Liam wanders down the hallway to get Harry and Louis up for breakfast. When he looks into Harry's room he is surprised to see his bed empty.

"Harry. Where are you love?" Liam called. Getting no answer he went to check on Louis.
When he walked in, he saw, not one but two figures in Louis bed. Harry was laying cuddled into Louis chest, sleeping. Feeling slightly relieved here out a sigh as he stepped out into the hall.

"Zee, Ni. Come 'ere."

Within seconds both of his boyfriends were standing by his side. He points into Louis room, when they see the adorable sight, they coo. Liam pulls out his phone to snap a picture of his cute little boys.
Liam wrapped his arms around Niall's waist and intertwined his fingers with Zayn's as they watched their boys sleep. How did they end up with such a perfect family?

A/N : Well I hope that was okay. So far I already have 134 reads, 4 votes & 2 comments. So thanks everyone, that's better than I expected!! c:

Please don't forget to send in prompts, you can either PM me or just comment them below. Also please leave any feedback.

Bye chickens. xx