Pacifier Punishment. -Baby!Niall

(By: IrishxMagic)

Prompt: Niall is acting bratty lately, talking back, cursing, whining, etc. Liam has had enough so when he's out shopping he picks up some pacifiers. When he gets back Niall starts to whine and complain about the food Liam picked out and so Liam uses the pacifier as a punishment. Age-play starts to take of slowly afterwards with Niall getting more into the idea of being a baby every day. (By: LuzCassidy)

Niall: will be in the headspace of a 2-year-old
Liam: will be 'Papa'
Zourry: is not really in the story

~#~

If karma does exist, Liam sure as hell didn't know what he had done to deserve any of this.
Day after day the poor man worked off his butt to please his boyfriend, but in return he would just get insulted on how ignorant and selfish his decisions were. In the past few weeks, his beloved boyfriend Niall, hed turned into a downright ungrateful brat.

For example, five days ago, Liam decided to take Niall out on a date. It was a cute and stuff, until the taller lad took a seat, along with the blonde. Not even seconds after the movie starte, Niall started complaining about how he 'hated romantic films', which he dit not, and how he 'had already seen this fucking film', which he also did not.

Scene's like that kept on replaying throughout every single day and Liam was actualy going from a stage of feeling hopeless to a stage of being really angry somtimes. Really, it wasn't long from now that the brunette was going to snap.

~#~

''Can I help you?''

Liam flinched away from the sound, before relaxing the muscles in his shoulder, as he saw a young girl stand next to him. The perky latino in uniform, looked at all the baby items the bloke was checking out and smiled at him warmly, ''What were you looking for?''

If he was going through with this, now was his change. He was going to show Niall just who was the dominant one.

He put his hand in his back pockets, ''Erm- Pacifiers?''

''Sure!'' She giggled obnoxiously, ''How old is your little one?

''He's.. big,'' the brunette said 'smootly'.

Her smile resembled more of a grimace, now that she thought he was retarded or something, ''Okay.. well, you just said you have a son and that he's big, so how about these? They came in only fifteen minutes ago.''

Liam took the small package from her offering reach and a smirk took over his features, ''This will do.''

The ride home was one of the most relaxing ones he had had in ages. At least, Niall was going to be Niall soon. He could't wait!

''I came in like a wrecking ball~!'' Liam sang loudly, but terribly off-key. Nothing could stop him, ''I never hit so hard in love~!''

It took ten minutes for him to roll their car into the drive way and skip to the front door, because apparently the weather held a grudge against him. He hid the secret box in the kitchen and headed for the living room, where he could hear 'A Walk to Remember' being played on the TV softly. No romance, huh?

''I have returned,'' Liam groaned, dropping the bags on the table, ''Gosh, what a wind.''

Niall, whose feet were nearly smashed by the bags, snorted in disbelieve and speaked with a voive sharper than a snake's hiss, ''See what you did? You nearly put them bloody things on me new sneaks.''

''What?'' Liam mumbled, looking over to his boyfriend's legs resting on their small table, ''Oh, sorry, love. Though, you would not have been 'nearly killed' if you just put your feet on the ground.''