Naughty Prankster - Baby!Harry Baby!Niall Little!Louis

Prompt: Louis is six in headspace and he knows that when he is bad he is spank and on rare, real serious occasions he gets rub (icy hot) on his bottom. So he pranks harry/niall at night by rubbing icy hot on their bottoms. (Harry/niall are younger) when Liam and zayn found about this they first make harry/niall wear nappies and fill their nappies with milk so it stops the burning sensation. Then zayn grabs Louis and takes him to ziam's room and tell Louis something along the lines of ' oh you want attention? Well right now your bottom is going to have special attention.' And he spanks him with a wood brush then rubs icy hot plus make him wear a nappie (without milk) than makes him say sorry to his brothers and watch a movie and cuddle ...fluffy ending!

{This is a good prompt! Considering I've never heard of the icy hot thing in my life I'll try my best, but I looked it up and icyhot is a cream/gel which reacts to water right?}

Harry - Headspace of a 3 yr/o

Niall -Headspace of a 3 yr/o

Louis - Headspace of a 6 yr/o

Liam - Daddy

Zayn - Baba

Liam and Zayn were cuddled together in the lounge watching a movie, Niall and Harry were asleep in their room and Louis, he was rummaging through his daddies bathroom cupboard searching for the icyhot gel. Smirking as he pulled it from the back of the cupboard he smeared it on a cloth, before pouring a little bit of water over it and rubbing it in slightly. He was ready to prank his little brothers.

He snuck into Niall and Harry's room, first he pulled back Harrys pants, smearing the gel over his bum. Then too Niall, repeating the same process. Luckily he was back in his room by the time he heard some cries coming from both his brothers. He let out a small giggle as he fell back into his pillow, feeling like he achieved something.

***

Zayn and Liam had heard the cries coming for Niall and Harry's room. When the walked in, both boys were sitting up bawling their eyes out.

"What's wrong?!" Liam asks with worry in his tone.

"My bum feels like it's on fire!" Niall sobs.

"Mine too." Harry cries. Zayn instantly checks both the boys bottoms. Noticing the both have the same angry looking red rash. Having seen this similar looking rash numerous times, Zayn knows someone must have rubbed icyhot and water on their bottoms. And Louis could be the only one. Zayn goes into Louis' room and sits on his bed, luckily Louis is awake.

"Louis, did you put icyhot in your brothers bums?" He asks sternly.

Louis shakes his head. "No Baba."

"Louis?" Zayn says again, raising his eyebrow. Louis looks to the ground.

"Sorry Baba, I thought it would be funny, I didn't know they would be sad about it. I'm sorry I didn't mean it!" Louis gushes. Zayn nods and takes Louis into his brothers room so he will see them bawling their eyes out and will feel guilty.

Liam grabs two nappies, filling them both with milk and taking them upstairs to Harry and Niall's room.

"Niall love come 'ere." Liam says, pulling a still crying Niall towards him. He removes Niall's spider man boxers and replaces it with the nappy, he fastens it securely around his waist, before putting the other one on Harry.

"Okay hop into bed now yeah." Liam whispers kissing the two little boys, tucking them into bed.
He wanders back into his room to see Zayn holding Louis on his lap. Liam sits beside Zayn, who looks Louis in the eye.

"Oh Louis. You want attention? Well your bottom is going to get attention." Zayn smirks, leaving over to get the wooden spoon he had previously set on the bedside table. He pull down Louis pants and boxers before slapping down the hard piece of wood on the boys bum.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"Four."

"Five."

Zayn puts the spoon away. Louis lays face down on his daddies bed crying hard, the red mark from the spoon clearly visible. Zayn then returns with a cloth, which is covered with icyhot and water. He rubs it on Louis bum, and he cries harder.

"Baba I'm sorry! I'm sorry."

Liam puts a nappy on Louis, but this one isn't filled with milk. Louis has been out of nappies for a while since he started the ageplay, so he hates this.

"Please Daddy no, I'm sorry." Louis sobs.

"It's not me you need to apologise to, it's your brothers." Liam says sternly. He takes Louis into Niall and Harrys room, and luckily they are still awake.

"Boys. Louis has come to apologise." Liam whispers. Louis stands between both boys bed.

"I'm very sorry. I didn't think it would hurt you that much. I love you both." Louis mumbles.

"It's okay Boo." Harry smiles. Louis grins and hugs Harry tightly, Niall on the other hand was still very upset.

"Niall? I'm sorry okay." Louis cries.

"Love you Lou." Niall sniffles, giving Louis a quick kiss on the cheek. Liam smiles.

"You boys should be sleeping, but how about we watch a movie in mine and Baba's room?"

Liam gets a chorus of "Okays." Before they make their way into his room. But little Louis stays behind.

"Daddy?" Louis whispers looking down.

"Yeah Lou." Liam says.

"I wet my nappy." He mumbles. Liam was shocked, because he knew Louis hated the nappy, but he changed him into a clean one anyway, before the snuggled into bed with everyone else, who had already started to watch Finding Nemo, which was Niall's choice.

A/N: Sorry for the wait, but I hope it was okay. :)
Once I finish the prompts I've already got I will be giving you guys a chance to chose something! (It's a surprise). SO PLEASE DON'T SEND ME PROMPTS! x

Vote, comment and fan me if you liked it.

Bye Chickens!! Xx