Scaredy Cat - Baby!Niall, Toddler!Harry & Toddler!Liam

Prompt: I love your writing! Could you do one where Niall gets scared really easily being in ageplay so his brothers Liam and Harry play a prank on him and tease him for being scared. They got spanked by Louis and apologize to Niall. Lots of cuddles at the end. :) Thanks love. xx

{sure. also I apologise that there has been so many baby Niall prompts lately. I try to break it up a bit but I get a lot of Niall centric ones}

Niall - headspace of a 2 yr/o

Harry - headspace of a 4 yr/o

Liam - headspace of a 4 yr/o

Zayn - Baba

Louis - Daddy

Harry and Liam sat in the playroom giggle amongst each other, planning how they will scare their little brother Niall. They both knew Niall was easy to scare so it shouldn't be to hard. But they wanted something really good. While they were caught up in their whispers Niall wandered in and set himself down next to his brothers, smiling happily.

"Niall pway wif you?" He asked.

"No! Go away." Harry huffs pushing Niall away. Niall whimpers but leaves, a few tears falling from his eyes.

"Niall bubby, what's up?" Zayn ask, picking up Niall.

"Hazzy and Li no let Niall pway." Niall whispers, wiping his snotty nose on his sleeve.

"It's okay love, it's nap time anyway." Zayn smiles. Niall's nappy is changed and he is put into a onesie.

"Night bubby."

"G'night Baba."

--

Niall has been sleeping for about half and hour now so Liam and Harry agree this is the perfect time to pull their prank.

They crept into Niall's room and his under the bed. They started by scratching at Niall's crib, then making it rattle. When Niall woke up he immediately started crying. Harry and Liam started making growling noises.

Niall started screaming loudly. He didn't know it was his brothers under his bed, so he was very scared.

"Daddy!" He cried. Liam and Harry curled against the wall, hoping that when Louis and Zayn came in the wouldn't see them under the bed.

"Niall, baby what's wrong?" Louis soothes, taking Niall from his crib.

"Monsta under da bed." Niall cries.

"No love, no monsters see." Louis sighs, showing Niall there is nothing under his bed. Louis and even Niall were both very surprised to see Liam and Harry under Niall's cot in fits of giggles.

"Boys, into my room now!" Louis shouts. The two boys scurry out of the room.

"Hey bub it's okay. Your brothers are just being meanies." Louis coos, he checks Niall's nappy and sure enough it's soaking wet, which is what usually happens when Niall gets scared. Louis changes Niall's nappy, replacing his onesie with a shirt.

"Go find Baba, yeah love?"

Niall nods and toddles down the stairs. Louis groans and makes his way into the room where Liam and Harry are. He hated having to spank the boys, but sometimes it had to be done.

"It wasn't nice of you to scare your baby brother like that was it?" Louis said sternly.

"No Daddy." They sighed in unison.

"Both of you will be getting a spanking, then you'll apologise to Niall. Liam you first." Louis says pulling Liam over his lap.

By the time Louis ha reached 10 spanks Liam was already crying. He received 10 more then he was sent off to say sorry to Niall. Louis repeated the process with Harry, who was also crying hard by the end of his spanking.

When Louis went down stairs after he'd done with Harry he saw Niall curled on the couch sucking his thumb, with Liam and Harry cuddling him.

"They're a handful but I love them." Zayn smiles, coming up behind Louis.

"Yeah. How about we join them?"

Zayn grabs Louis' hand and the jump onto the couch besides their sons, engulfing them in hugs.

A/N: another update! x how was it? (:

Please vote, comment & fan me if you liked it!

Bye Chickens!! Xx