Hurt - Baby!Niall

Prompt: Baby niall playing around with a bouncy ball and then he falls and scrapes his knee, then he starts crying and all the boys come and help him. Then just a big group cuddle . :3 please.

{thanks for the prompt, I hope this is okay}

Niall- headspace of a 2 yr/o

Liam - Daddy

Louis - Dada

Zayn - Baba

Harry - Papa

"Dada, can I take my new ball outside pwease?" Niall giggled.

"Of course love, but be careful okay." Liam smiled ruffling the blondes hair.

"Tank you daddy."

Niall wandered outside into the back yard. Looking for a good spot to bounce around his new ball. His eyes soon landed on the bricks which had been laid on to the grass in a square shape. It was under the washing line so they didn't have to stand in the mud, but in Niall's eyes it was the perfect spot to play with his ball. Even though he wasn't allowed to play on them.

The bricks were uneven and not very stable, but Niall didn't mind, the ball bounced so it was okay.

But sure enough, as it was bound to happen, the ball bounced out of Niall's small hands and he tried to reach and grab it his foot got caught between two of the bricks, causing him to land on the ground with a smack.

"OWW DADDY!" He cried.

Liam heard Niall call out and peered through the window, seeing Niall laying face down on the bricks crying.

"Shit!"

"Boys Niall's hurt!" Liam calls, all the boys follow Liam outside to a still crying Niall.

"D-Daddy i-it hurts." Niall chokes out.

"What hurts baby?" Harry asks, rubbing the smaller boys back gently.

"My k-knee."

All the boys glance at Niall's knee, they weren't all to surprised to see a big red graze, which was also bleeding.

"Oh baby, it's okay. Come on we'll go get a band-aid." Louis sighs, picking up Niall.

Louis takes Niall into the kitchen and sets him on the counter.

"Stay here a sec." Louis say, running off the get a band-aid for Niall. Louis shortly returns with a Spider-Man band-aid, placing it over Niall's knee.

"There you go all better." Louis grins kissing Niall's cheek lightly. Niall wipes his face with his sleeve.

"Cudwles?" He whispers.

"Of course."

"BOYS! Niall wants cuddles so you better get your butts into the lounge room now!" Louis yells.

Niall lets out a small giggle at his dads silliness.

In no time all the boys are snuggled up around Niall, peppering him with kisses.

"Love you daddies." He mumbles, before drifting into sleep.

A/N: how was that! Thanks for all the prompts yesterday! I didn't expect that many. :) SO PLEASE SO MORE PROMPTS FOR NOW! x

Maybe another update tonight? I'll see how I go! x

Vote, comment and fan me if you liked this! :) x

Bye Chickens!! Xx