Separation Anxiety - Baby!Liam Baby!Niall

Prompt: hey could you possibly do one with Liam baby, and Niall baby and they have separation issues? Like they were split into two different rooms but they throw a tantrum when they have to split. Something like that :) thanks!

{Aw this is so cute! Niam fluff is on your way, yay}

Niall - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Liam - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Louis - Papa

Zayn - Baba

Harry - Daddy

Niall and Liam had been curled up in the blanket fort they had made in their room for almost three hours. Liam had brought up a bowl of cookies for them to share, and when there was only one left he had insisted that Niall have it, but Niall couldn't let that happen.

"No LiLi you have half, I have half." Niall grinned, breaking the chocolate cookie in half. They stayed snuggled together for a while before Daddy Harry had come in.

"Boys dinner's ready." Harry said, trying to coax the two boys out of their fort. Which eventually, Niall's stomach had gotten the better of him, so he crawled out, with Liam following him out. Niall took Liam's hand into his as the walked down stairs together. Harry cooed at the adorable sight of the two boys holding hands, but he certainly wasn't surprised. Liam and Niall had always been close, and since they've started age play the did absolutely everything together.

Once dinner had been finished it was bath time, and of course Liam had climbed in straight after Niall so they could bath together.

Although the other boys had always thought Liam and Niall wanting to do everything together was cute, they knew it wasn't ideal. They weren't interacting with any one else as much as they used to. So their daddies had thought it was a good idea to start separating them, so while Louis was bathing them Harry and Zayn had moved Liam's bed along with a few other items of his into the spare bedroom.

When Liam had noticed his bed was missing from his and Niall's room he was shocked.

"Daddy, where is my bed?" He asked, looking rather confused.

"You're going to be sleeping in the other room from now on." Harry said.

"And Niall too?" Liam whispered.

"No love, he's staying in here." Zayn sighed.

Liam's lip started to shake, and he started to cry. Which was then followed by Niall. Both boys sat there crying hugging one another, and when Louis had tried to pick Liam up the boy had only screamed and started kicking at Louis.

"No! No, want Niall!" Liam had cried. Louis took Liam into his new room and got him into his pajamas before tucking him into bed. Louis stayed with Liam for a while, making sure he was going to sleep. And after about 15 minutes of sobbing Liam had finally dozed off.

Niall on the other hand was still screaming his head off in his room which was down the hall. Zayn and Harry could not seem to calm the blonde boy, all he wanted was Liam.

"LiLi, want LiLi!" Niall cried.

"Sshh baby boy. It's okay." Zayn soothed, but that didn't work. Harry had stuck Niall's dummy in his mouth, but with Niall's constant crying it only fell out. Harry had picked the crying boy up holding him close, he carried Niall down the hall.
Louis had just exited Liam's room.

"He's asleep." Louis whispered.

"LiLi?" Niall asked pointing to the door.

"Yeah baby. He's asleep like a good boy." Zayn said.

"Niall go see Liam?" He smiled looking hopeful. Harry shook his head.

"Sorry baby."

Niall made grabby hands towards Liam's door, Harry knew where this was going so he took the blonde boy back to his room.

"No Daddy pwease." He sobbed. Harry ignored him and tucked him into bed before turning the lights out in his room and leaving. And as soon as Harry had closed the door Niall started to scream, loudly. But going back in there would only mean giving Niall what he wanted, and he would never learn if they did that.

The screaming went on for another ten minutes, before it had stopped. Harry peeked into Niall's room to find him sleeping. Finally.

***

The next morning Zayn had awoken to soft cries coming from Niall's room.

"Morning Ni." He smiled taking the younger lad from his bed.

"Morning Baba." Niall grinned.

"How 'bout we wake Liam now yeah." Zayn suggested.

"Otay." Niall giggled. Niall pushed the door to Liam's new room open, he stepped inside. As soon as he saw Liam's head sticking out from beneath the covers he ran over and jumped on Liam's bed.

"LiLi, get up." Niall shouted shaking little Liam shoulders. When Liam saw Niall a huge grin formed in his face.

"Niall." He giggled wrapping him in the tightest hug.

"Ow." Niall laughed.

"Missed you." Liam sighed.

"Niall missed you too." He mumbled placing a sloppy kiss on Liam's cheek.

A/N: well I hope that was okay! I'm going out now, so the other prompts might be up later!

Please don't send a prompt this time because I've got 2 I need to write! But vote, comment and fan me if you liked it!

Bye chickens! Xx