Sassy Boy - Toddler!Niall

Prompt: could you please do one where niall is going though a know it all faze like around 4 years old and he's being really sassy telling everyone they're wrong or I know that and one of his dads finally tells him he needs to stop and then niall crys and throws a tantrum and gets in trouble.

{sure thing. i wrote this while watching supernatural (my favourite TV show) so hopefully it's good enough}

Niall - headspace of a 4 yr/o

Louis - Daddy

Liam - Dada

Zayn - Baba

Harry - Papa

"Niall, do you need the potty before we leave?" Harry asks.

"No Papa, you already asked me!" Niall grumbles.

"Fine, fine. In the car then." Harry groans helping Niall tie his shoes.

"Papaaaa, I can do it myself!"

Harry rolls his eyes and lets the toddler be, dragging him out to the car where the rest of the boys are waiting once he's tied his shoes up.

About half way there Niall sits up, shoving his hands between his legs.

"Daddy, I need a wee." Niall whines, tugging on Louis' shirt.

Harry turns around from where he's sitting in the front. "Niall I asked if you needed the potty before you left, why didn't you go?"

"I didn't need to go then!" Niall huffs.

"Can you hold it for another twenty minutes Ni?" Louis asks hopefully.

"Maybe Daddy, I can try."

"Good boy."

For the rest of the journey Niall wriggles in his seat, holding his crotch tightly. Earning a few words of encouragement from Louis every few minutes. When they'd arrived at the interview venue Louis took Niall inside straight away so he could use the toilet, luckily he made it just in time.

Louis and Niall met up with the rest of the boys to get their hair and makeup done for the interview before they were rushed onto the stage.

--

Fortunately the interview went smoothly. But during the car ride home Niall was beginning to get tired, and a tired Niall meant a grumpy Niall.

"Baba no, you can't tell me what to do."

"Niall." Liam says sternly.

"But everyone is telling me what to do! I'm not a baby." Niall shouts.

"We're still your daddies so you have to listen to what we say." Zayn points out.

"No!" Niall shouts.

"Come on, you're tired. Just have a nap until we are home okay." Louis whispers, handing Niall his teddy Lucky, and his dummy. Within minutes Niall had fallen asleep.

--

Over the next few days Niall was still being quite bossy.

"No Papa! That doesn't go there!" Niall shouts, taking the new box of cookies from the shelf and moving it to the shelf the cookies usually go on. Harry laughs, tickling the boy's sides.

"Okay, bath time now." Harry says, taking his hand leading up tithe bathroom. But Niall pulls away.

"Papa, I don't want a bath."

"You have to baby."

"Stop telling me what to do! I'm a a big boy."

"Big boy or not Niall, I'm your father and you need to listen to me. Same goes with the other boys." Harry says continuing to take Niall to the bathroom.

"NO!" Niall shouts, pushing Harry.

"NIALL JAMES. You stop this right now, I'm over your sassy behaviour. You need to listen to me and your other daddies." Harry yells. Niall starts screaming, hot tears rolling down his cheeks as he collapses onto the floor. The blonde boy cries into the carpet, throwing a huge tantrum, kicking an screaming for another ten minutes before Harry has had enough.

"Shut up." He growls, swatting Niall on the bum a few times. Niall lets out a squeak. Before he starts sobbing quietly.

"Oh no baby, it's okay I'm sorry. Come on." Harry sighs, pulling Niall onto his lap.

"S-sorry I've b-been s-so naughty Papa." Niall stutters, sobbing into Harry's shirt.

"Oh baby, it's okay. It's just a phase." Harry coos, rubbing Niall's back. "How about you have your bath later and we go cuddle with your other daddies. How does that sound, hmm?"

"O-okay."

Harry picks up Niall, carrying him into the lounge room. Niall is surrounded by his daddies who cuddle him, whispering how much the love him even if he's a bit naughty sometimes.

A/N: woo a quick update! x how was it? I think I went a bit off the original prompt but I think it's okay still.

Please vote, comment and fan me if you liked it. (:

Bye Chickens!! Xx