Use Your Potty - Baby!Niall

Prompt: could you do one with one of the boys is stubborn and won't use his potty but then they get stuck in traffic and the others forgot to bring diapers/nappies so they heave to use a potty and gets lots of hugs for being a big boy?

{thank you for the prompt, I hope this is okay, oh and I chose Niall as the baby, if you wanted me to change it I will}

Niall - headspace of a 3 yr/o

Liam - Papa

Harry - Daddy

Louis - Dada

Zayn - Baba

Niall was at the stage where the boys had started to potty train him. The problem was, Niall didn't like using his new potty. Usually he'd just tell one of his daddies and then go in his pull up. Every time they had tried to get Niall to use his potty, he always threw a massive tantrum.

--

"Niall! Come here love, I need to get you dressed." Liam called, Niall came stumbling into the room with his blue 'blankey', as he called it.

"Up." He giggled, making grabby hands up at Liam, who hoists him off the ground and on to the change table.

"Do you need a change love?" Liam asks, tickling Niall's sides.

" 'm dry Papa." Niall smiled proudly.

Liam dressed Niall in some loose grey trackies (sweatpants), so his pull up was less noticeable and his 'Skool Sucks' sweater. He carried the younger boy down to the car, setting him in his seat ad strapping him in.

During the long car ride to their meeting, Niall had fallen asleep. His head leaning against the window.

When they arrived, Zayn shook Niall's shoulders gently.

"Baby, wake up. We're here." He whispered, removing the hair which was stuck to his forehead.

"M'kay." Niall mumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. When Zayn lifted Niall from the car, he felt the nappy was warm and slightly heavier, meaning Niall'd wet it. Zayn took the black backpack into the building, which contains the baby items, hoping to find a room he could change Niall in.

They find a room, looking the door Zayn lays Niall on the floor. He removes Niall's wet nappy, looking through the bag for a fresh one. He can't find any! Crap, they must've forgot to grab some extras. Luckily there was a pair of Niall's spider man boxers, they would have to do.

"Baby. We forgot clean nappies, so you'll have to wear boxers. You need to make sure you tell me when you need to go, because you can't go in your boxers love." Zayn sighs, slipping the boxers up Niall's thin legs. Niall lets out a small huff, crossing his arms.

Once they're done, the two boys walk out hand in hand to the others.

--

The meeting had finished and now they were on their way home. This time Niall didn't fall asleep and he was very whiny. Unfortunately they were stuck in traffic to add to it.

"Daddy! 'm bored." Niall grumbled.

"Niall stop. We can't help that the traffic isn't moving." Harry groaned.

"Daddy. How much longer?" Niall asked, giggling slightly.

"NIALL! Shut up." Harry shouted. A few tears pricked at Niall's eyes, but he wiped them away quickly, not wanting anyone to see them.

Niall had felt the familiar feeling of needing the potty, but he didn't know what to do. Because if he told Harry, he might snap at him again. Zayn was asleep in the back on the other side of Harry. And Louis and Liam were in the front, in a very deep conversation. Niall stayed silent, he crossed his legs and squirmed in his seat. And of course it wasn't long until Harry had noticed.

"Ni, do you need the potty?" Harry whispered. Niall nodded desperately.

"Baby, maybe we can get Dada to pull over and I can get out your potty. How does that sound?" Harry smiled halfheartedly, already knowing what Niall's answer would be.

"No Daddy. I no like potty." Niall huffed.

"Niall, it's your only option, unless you want to wait until we get home. Which will be another half an hour at least." Harry said sternly.

Niall shook his head, tears starting to fall.

"Daaadddy. I need to go." Niall cried holding his crotch.

"Louis, pull over, Niall needs to go potty." Harry said.

"Harry I can't right now, there's to many cars." Louis sighed.

"We'll unless you want the poor boy to piss in your car I suggest you find somewhere to stop yeah." Harry smirked.

"Okay okay. There's a rest stop area just there."

Louis pulled into the small rest stop, and before Louis had even turned off the car Harry had thrown Niall over his shoulder and was carrying the potty towards the toilet block.

Harry took Niall into the large cubical, helping the blonde remove his pants and boxers.

"Go on Ni." Harry urged, trying to get Niall to use his potty.

"No." He mumbled turning away.

"Niall last chance, it's either the potty or the yucky drop toilet."

"No. None."

"Okay that's it we're leaving." Harry yelled, grabbing Niall's boxers starting to pull them back up.

"No Daddy! No! I go potty." Niall cried, sliding his boxers back down.

"Okay." Harry said, placing the potty back on the ground.

Niall sits on the potty, and almost instantly he bladder begins to empty.

Once he is done he gets Harry to help him put his pants back on. Harry empties the potty, rinsing it before going back to the car.

"Baba! Papa! Dada! I went potty!" Niall giggled.

"Good boy sweat pea." Louis grinned leaning over to place a small kiss on to Niall's cheek.

"It wasn't that bad was it love?" Liam smiled, also giving Niall a quick kiss and a hug.

Zayn ruffled Niall's hair,

"Baba! My hair was nice, now you ruined it." Niall pouted.

"Sorry munchkin." Zayn laughs.

"It's okay I guess." Niall grins.

The rest of the car ride home was quiet, aside from the odd praise to Niall. Or a little giggle escaping from the blondes mouth.

A/N: wow that was actually quite long! Phew. I hope it was what you wanted!!

PLEASE NO MORE PROMPTS! I HAVE SO MANY HOLY CRAP! :)

But please vote, comment and fan me if you liked this! x

Oh and btw I have a new Nouis story, it's only the description but maybe just maybe you could check it out :)

Bye Chickens!! Xx