Sleeping Troubles - Baby!Zayn Baby!Harry

Prompt: Can you do one like Baby zayn and baby harry are having trouble sleeping zayn with bed wetting problems am once his daddies find out they make him wear nappies and have a bit of a tantrum for it and force him to use it whilst harry keeps having nightmare and he can just sleep with his daddies every night or something cute!

{Yes, Yes, Yes! This is so cute! Yay, I'll try and make it fluffy and cute. Btw I don't like the title I've got for this one, so if anyone has any ideas comment them below}

Zayn - Headspace of a 3 yr/o

Harry - Headspace of a 3 yr/o

Niall - Daddy

Louis - Dada

Liam - Papa

Harry woke up shaking and sweating. This was the third night that Harry had a nightmare. Usually he'd just go back to sleep, but this one was the worst of them so far. He started crying, the tears rolling down his cheeks. Harry pushed down the safety railing on the side if his bed and climbed out, he wandered down the hall to the room his three daddies shared. Harry tried to push the door open quietly, but it squeaked loudly, causing one if the figures in the bed to sit up, which made Harry jump.

"Harry, is that you love?"

Harry instantly knows it was his Dada who had woken up. He toddles over to where Louis is sitting in the large bed.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Louis asked, wiping away the curly haired boys tears. Harry keeps crying and shaking. Louis lifts him on to the bed and rubs his back. When Harry's cries die down into just sniffles Louis lifts up his chin.

"Haz, what's wrong?" Louis whispers.

"H-had a b-bad dream." He sobs.

"Oh love it's okay. Come on I'll take you back to bed." Louis sooths. But Harry shakes his head.

"No. Sleep with you, Daddy and Papa?"

Louis pulls back the doona and Harry slides in between him and Niall.

***

Zayn had also woken up that night, but for a a different reason. The sheets below him were soaked, and so were the boxers he was wearing. He had wet the bed. He climbed over the safety railing on his bed, Zayn didn't really want to wake up his daddies, what if they got mad at him for wetting the bed?

He had an idea. Zayn pulled of the wet sheet and hung it over his portable fan hoping that it'd be dry by morning, he put on some clean boxers and chucked the dirty ones in his washing basket before getting back into bed.

The next morning Zayn was happy to see the bed sheet dry, so he put it back on his bed quickly, and just in time because Louis had walked in the room carrying a very sleepy looking Harry.

"Morning Dada." Zayn mumbles.

***

For Zayn, the following night was a repeat of the last. He woke up with wet sheets and boxers. So he hung the sheet over the fan again before changing and going back to sleep.

Louis was not surprised to see Harry standing by his bed again.

"Harry. Did you have another night mare?" Louis mumbles, Harry nods and climbs into bed with his daddies again.

***

The next few nights was a repeat of the last, with Zayn wetting the bed and Harry having night mares.

That night Harry had woken up screaming, to scared to get out of his bed to go to his daddies room.
His bedroom door opened, and Harry screamed.

"Harry. Shh it's okay."

It was Niall. Harry was happy to see his Daddy had come. Niall lifted him out if bed and carried him down the hall to his room so he could sleep with his daddies. Niall was just about to hop back into bed after putting Harry in next to Liam, but he heard rustling across the hall in Zayn's room.

He peered inside the room to see Zayn hanging a wet sheet over the fan.

"Zayn baby what are you doing?" Niall asks raising an eyebrow. Zayn notices Niall standing there and his cheeks go bright red and he drops the wet sheet.

"Hunny, did you wet the bed?" Niall sighs. Zayn nods shyly.

"Hey baby, it's okay. It was an accident. How long has this been going on?"

"5 n-nights." Zayn stutters.

Niall grabs Zayn by the hand and takes him to the laundry with his wet sheets putting them in for a wash.

Niall grabs a box from the cupboard which contains nappies. He removes Zayn's wet boxers and throws them in the wash too before trying to put a nappy on Zayn.

"No Daddy! I don't need a nappy."

"Zayn. You've wet the bed for nearly a week." Niall says sternly.

"NO!" He shouts taking the nappy from Niall's hand and putting it back in the box. Only for Niall to take it out again and pin Zayn to the floor.

"Zayn stay still."

Eventually Zayn gives in ands lets Niall put the nappy on him.

"Good boy." Niall smiles kissing the top of Zayn's head.

"Sorry Daddy."

"It's okay. And what do you say you sleep with Dada, Papa and I, oh and Harry's up their too." Niall offers.

"Yeah." Zayn grins, Niall picks him up and carried him to the bed where the rest of their little family was.
Zayn was snuggled up between Liam and Niall. With all five of them cuddled up in the same bed, it was a tight squeeze, but they were happy.

A/N: well I didn't like that one much, I think it was the worst one so far, so I apologise! But I hoped you liked it anyway!

Send me in prompts! And don't forget to vote, comment and fan if you liked it! (:

Bye chickens! Xx