Sick - Baby!Liam (Prequel)

Prompt: I don't know if this a continue ~ but more like a prequel? Anyway, in Sick baby!Liam, had an idea on how he started to be in ageplay ~ like Liam got sick and every time he is sick he acts like a baby literally, the boys doesn't know and and Liam's mum does but she is out of town or whatever so the boys take care of him- put him in nappy and take his temp from his butt (like babies) clean him up with an enema..etc. niall is the most attached one and they all started age play (this is more like a prequel to sick baby!liam)

{yay! I'm so sorry it took me so long again, I'm so horrible. Oh and I actually have no idea what an enama is so I'm leaving that out, hope that's okay}

Liam - will go into a headspace of a 2 yr/o

Niall - Daddy

Zayn - Baba

Louis - Papa

Harry - Dada

Liam was sick with the flu. But he was also acting like a baby. He lay in his bed groaning and crying nearly all day, he even wet himself once. And the boys had no idea what to do, they were all extremely worried for their boyfriend.

"I'm calling Liam's mum." Zayn sighed.

Zayn was on the phone to Karen for nearly half an hour, but finally he sighed a put his phone down.

"She explained everything. Liam acts like a baby literally, while he's sick. Karen said we need to buy him nappies, a dummy and whatever else we need to care of an actual baby." Zayn says.

Louis just bursts out laughing.

"I'm being serious Lou."

"Oh."

--

Niall had stayed home to watch Liam while the others had gone out shopping. An hour later they had returned with everything they needed.

Harry removes Liam's pants, and without hesitation he puts the thermometer in Liam's bum, checking the older lads temperature, which was higher than it should be. Then Louis fastens a nappy around Liam's waist.

Niall wrapped Liam in a blanket and carried Liam downstairs to the couch, the blonde put Toy Story on TV, sitting down with Liam's head in his lap. Niall ran is fingers through Liam's soft brown hair and within minutes Liam had fallen asleep.

Liam woke up when the movie had finished, he looked up at Niall with his big brown puppy like eyes.

"Can I please have a bottle daddy?" He whispers. Niall coos. He couldn't believe Liam had just called him daddy.

"Sure baby."

Niall makes Liam his bottle, then feeds it to him. Liam drinks it quickly and Niall feels Liam's nappy becoming warm meaning he'd wet it.

"Li do you need a change?" Niall asks.

"Yeah daddy."

Niall changes the boys' nappy, putting him a onesie and laying him in bed.

"Have a nap LiLi."

"Otay daddy, love you."

"Love you too."

--

And that's how it began. After being in a headspace for a week, Liam wanted to stay in it and keep being the baby. The rest of the boys agreed, loving having to look after someone else.

A/N: That was short and crappy, I have really bad writers block and I haven't updated in like a week and now you all probably hate me! IM SORRY OKAY!!

PLEASE NO PROMPTS!

Vote, comment and fan me if you actually liked this one. (More votes/ comments means quicker updates from now on).

Bye Chickens!! Xx