Just a Little Jealous - Baby!Harry Baby!Niall

Prompt: Could you do one where Niall isn't doing ageplay but Harry is the other boys baby, and Niall starts getting jealous until they figure out Niall wants to Be babied too? Oh, and I love your writing!

{Aw jealous Niall is my favourite Niall! Yay}

Harry - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Niall - Daddy, then he will go into a headspace of a 2 yr/o

Zayn - Baba

Liam - Papa

Louis - Dada

All the boys were curled up with their baby Harry on the couch watching cartoons. All except for Niall that is. He was laying on the floor playing some game on his phone, he preferred to be away from everyone else. Mostly because of Harry.

Ever since Harry had started to be the baby of the family, the other boys didn't give Niall as much attention as they used to. Now they ignore him and always push him to the side, almost like Harry has suddenly become more important to them. Niall hated to be selfish over something like this, but when you've gone from all the other boys constantly wanting to be around you from them basically forgetting you exist, you kind of have to.
Niall laid there staring at Harry, his blue eyes boring into him with a look of envy and jealousy. Luckily Harry didn't notice.

Eventually Liam, Louis and Zayn had left the room, leaving Harry who was now on the floor playing with his blocks. Niall got up, kicking Harry in the side as he walked out.

"Stupid baby." Niall muttered.
Harry made a small squeak before he burst into tears. Louis heard and came rushing in.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Daddy k-kicked me and c-called me stuwpid." Harry sobs.

"Um okay. Stay here I'll go talk to him." Louis sighs, Liam had also come in.

"What going on?" He asks.

"Let Harry explain." Louis says, just as Niall walks past.

"Niall?" He questions.

"What?" He says cocking an eyebrow. Louis just shakes his head.

"I'm going to my room." Niall mumbles. Louis sighs,

"I'll go check on him."

Liam nods and Louis follows Niall into his room, sitting down beside him on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Louis whispers. Niall looks away not wanting Louis to see his eyes which are now watering.

"Don't worry. I'm just being silly."

"No, tell me." Louis sighs.

"Well ever since Harry had become the baby you boys have been ignoring me. I know he needs help to do stuff but you guys always cuddle him, leaving me alone. It's like I'm not important anymore." Niall gushes. Louis was shocked, he didn't know Niall was feeling this way.

"I'll be back, stay here." Louis smiles.

In a couple of minutes Louis returns holding a nappy, a onesie and a dummy. He lays Niall down on the bed before removing his clothes replacing them with the nappy and onesie, placing the green spotted dummy in Niall's mouth.

"There you go." Louis grins, picking up the blonde boy to carry him down stairs.

"Boys, we have a new baby." Louis announces proudly. Zayn and Liam turn to see Louis holding Niall who is now dressed like Harry.

"NiNi baby too?" Harry asks poking Niall in the stomach. Louis nods.

"So now he is your brother." Liam smiles. Now all the boys lay cuddled up on the couch, with the babies in the middle. Niall falls asleep straight away, snuggled into Louis side.
Louis smiles at the sleeping baby, patting the padding of the nappy on Niall's bum.

A/N: That was so short! Sorry...
But I might have another OneShot to post a bit later. (:

PLEASE NO PROMPTS I HAVE THREE TO WRITE!!! But do vote, comment and fan me if you liked it!

Can I get 8 votes and 5 comments for this, then I will post the next one! (:

Bye Chickens! Xx