Left Out - Baby!Harry Baby!Louis Little!Niall

Prompt: Could Harry and Louis be like 2 and they spend too much time together. Even in their headspace they are kissing constantly. So like the boys try to split them up a bit. Because Niall (3/4) gets jealous and lonely.

{Aw this is cute! The answers to the questions are at the end. Btw I wrote this in the car}

Louis - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Harry - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Niall - Headspace of a 4 yr/o

Zayn - Baba

Liam - Daddy

Harry and Louis sat playing with their blocks in their bed room. Harry had tried to grab the same block Louis was,

"No, you can have it Hazzy." Louis smiled, leaning in for a kiss, which Harry happily took on the lips.

"Tank you Boo." Harry whispered into the kiss. Niall wandered in staring at the two boys in shock. But he didn't bother asking, he just wanted to play with his brothers.

"Can Niall play wif you?"

"No! Onwy me and Boo." Harry shouts pushing Niall out of their room and closing the door in his face.
Niall's eyes start to tear up as he runs to his room.

This has been going on for a while now, when Louis and Harry first started their age play it wasn't that bad. But as the days went by, they pushed their older brother Niall away more and more, only wanting to spend time with one another. (Niall also being in a headspace). Although he was older he didn't understand they weren't pushing him away on purpose. But it still made him very upset, he was lonely, as a matter if fact he was jealous of the bond they had. Niall had his own room, where as Louis and Harry got to share, so why couldn't he sleep in their room?

Niall sat on his bed crying for what seemed to him like minutes, but really it had almost been an hour. Why did Louis and Harry not want him there? Did he do something wrong? Maybe they hate him, he thought. His bedroom door opened and he thought maybe just maybe Harry or Louis had come to get him so they could play. But it was only Zayn, his Baba.

"Hey Ni, why are you crying?" Zayn sighs picking up the boy and placing him on his lap. Instantly Niall buries his face into the crook of Zayn's neck, sobbing lightly.

"Lou and H-Haz won't l-let Niall
p-play." He mumbles.

"Baby, you don't need to be upset. Maybe they just want time alone." Zayn assures. But the blonde boy knows they just don't want him there, they have enough 'alone time' anyway.

"Come on then Ni, dinners ready." Zayn smiles.

Niall sat on his chair and Harry and Louis were in their high chairs. He pushed around the food on his plate with his fork not talking to anyone. Liam and Zayn were worried about their oldest boy, because usually he was loud and bubbly, but not tonight.

"Niall? Are you going to eat?" Liam sighed. Niall looked up and shook his head meekly. All he wanted was for Louis and Harry to like him. Maybe if he avoided them, he wouldn't have to think about them and be sad.
But conveniently Louis and Harry were seated across from him with their lips locked. Niall let the tears roll freely down his cheeks, Liam removed the crying boy from the table and took him into his room.

"Munchkin what's wrong?" Liam asks rubbing Niall's back as he cries into Liam's shoulder.

"Louis and Harry hate Niall! A-always not p-play with me. Ignore me t-too. Baba say t-they want alone time,
b-but for ages no l-let Niall play." Niall sobs.

"Ni, don't get upset over that. You're daddies big boy." Liam sighs. Niall shakes his head and cries harder. He knows he needs to get his younger boys to involve Niall more, so he decides that it'll be best if Louis and Harry sleep in separate rooms from now on. Liam takes Louis' cot into the spare bedroom. Niall stands watching Liam secretly hoping his daddy's plan will work.

"Niall how 'bout you help Baba bath Harry tonight, and you can bath with Haz too." Liam offers, Niall's face lights up as he nods eagerly.

***

Louis had already had his bath and had been put to bed in his new room, after giving Harry and Niall countless kisses of course.
Harry on the other hand, was in the bath with Niall who was helping Zayn with giving Harry a bath. Niall scrubbed Harry's body with soap while Zayn shampooed his hair.

"Squeaky cwean!" Niall grins blowing a raspberry on Harry's stomach, which causes the younger boy to let out an adorable giggle, his dimples showing as his big green eyes sparkle. Harry then leans in for a kiss, Niall is shocked at first but then kisses Harry back.

"Love you NiNi." Harry mumbles .

"Love you too."

Niall then helps dress Harry and tucks him into bed.

"Night baby Hazzy." Niall whispers kissing Harry's cheek.

"G'night Ni." Harry mumbles before dozing off.

Zayn carries Niall into his room and helps him into bed.

"See Nialler, your brothers do love you lots. Sometimes they get caught up in their own world that's all." Zayn smiles kissing the boy goodnight.

A/N: I'm soooo sorry for the wait, I was out all day yesterday, then today I was cleaning. But I hope it was worth it!

Q & A...

Q: What's your favourite shipping?
A: Well probably Larry (please no hate, bc I do love El), but I also like Narry and Ziall.

Q: Are you from England? Just wondering.
A: Nope. I'm actually from Australia! (:

Don't forget to send in your prompts. Vote, comment and fan me if you liked it!

Bye chickens!! Xx