Needles - Baby!Niall

Prompt: Could you do one where baby!niall and maybe they had to go and get his monthly shots and he throws a tantrum at the doctors and gets a spanking when they get home.x

{Aw, this is cute!I really like writing tantrums especially Niall tantrums}

Niall - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Liam - Papa

Louis - Dada

Zayn - Baba

Harry - Daddy

"Where we goin' Baba?" Niall asked staring out the car window.

"To the doctor."

Zayn and Louis had the difficult task of taking Niall to get his injections. Niall always threw a massive fit, he hated needles. But luckily the doctor wasn't going to be overly surprised when a 20 year old boy started screaming his head off over a needle, because they were on this particular occasion going to see the bands private doctor, and she knew about Niall's age play, and quite frankly she wasn't fussed.

Niall climbs out of the car, walking towards the building between both Louis and Zayn, holding them both by the hand. They knocked on the door before entering the small room.

"Hey Niall, how are you today?" Ruby, their doctor asks.

"Good." Niall chirps, sitting in the patients chair. Ruby takes out the small box which contains the needle from the cupboard and places it on the table.

"What's in dere?" Niall says, pointing to the box.

"A needle. It will help you not get sick" Louis explains. As soon Niall hears the word needle he tries to get up off the chair.

"No. Niall no like needles." He cries, tears start falling from his cheeks.

"It's okay sweety, it won't hurt too much." Ruby smiles, taking it from the box. When Niall's eyes land on the needle, he jumps into Zayn's arms.

"Don't let it get me Baba." He sobs burying his head into Zayn's neck. Zayn puts Niall back on the chair and Niall tries to get off it again. Zayn pins him to the chair, and Ruby just about has the needle in Niall's arm when his slaps Zayn in the face.

"Niall! Don't slap people." Zayn scolds. Louis has an idea, he whispers it into both Ruby and Zayn's ears. Niall wondered what they're talking about, but he knows it's probably just some 'grown up stuff'.

"Hey look at the lady bug on the wall Niall." Louis grins pointing to a blank piece of wall behind Niall. And for the split second Niall is distracted, by trying to find a lady bug which was never there, Ruby puts the needle in Niall's arm. Niall lets out the loudest scream ever. Ruby finishes and pulls the needle out, but Niall is still screaming.

"Bubby, it's gone." Zayn sighs. Niall blinks, before looking around, he can't see the needle. Ruby comes back over with a SpiderMan bandaid and puts it on Niall's arm.

"Tank you." Niall mumbles.

Zayn and Louis take Niall back to the car. Niall's buckled into his carseat and they start driving home.

"See Ni, it wasn't that bad." Louis smiles. Niall ignores him.

"Niall don't ignore Dada." Zayn says.

"B-but Dada tricked Niall." He sobs, breaking into a fresh set of tears. Niall cried the rest of the way home, Zayn carried him in from the car and took him up to the master bedroom. He sat on the bed and laid the blonde boy over his lap. Louis was standing in the doorway.

"You were a very naughty boy today, throwing a tantrum, slapping me and being rude to Dada." Zayn says, anger in his tone. Zayn pulls Niall's trackies down and takes off his nappy, leaving his bum uncovered. Zayn slaps Niall's bum hard. Niall squeaks out in pain.

"Baba?" He whispered, he'd never ever gotten a spank before. Zayn smacked his bare bum again. Niall starts crying, shaking in Zayn's lap.

"One more from Dada, then we're done." Zayn smirks, Louis steps forward, and squats down next to Niall's face.

"Naughty little boy." He whispers in his ear before leaving over and slapping Niall's bum harder than Zayn had. You could see the three red hand marks on Niall's bum.

"Sowwy Baba and Dada, Niall was naughty." He sobs, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"That's a good boy." Louis smiles kissing Niall on the cheek.

"How about I put you nappy back on then you can have a nap." Zayn says taking Niall to his own room, where he fastens the nappy around Niall's waist and tucks him into his cot. He doesn't bother putting the pants back on Niall, because Niall looks cuter with out them.

A/N: How was it? Poor Niall :( that's 3 updates in one day (Australian time anyways) holy poo.
I just wanted to say, if I never do your prompt I'm sorry. But some of them don't work for me. So don't stress just send in a new one! :)

Please vote, comment and fan me if you liked it! :) BUT PLEASE NO PROMPTS YET! x

Oh and Chapter 1 of Officer 284 has been posted, so if you could all check it out that's be amaze-balls. xD

Bye Chickens!! Xx