Breastfeeding - Baby!Niall (part 2)

Prompt: can you please continue breastfeeding baby Niall?

{so basically I'll do this where the lactation pills stop working so Niall has to go back to bottles}

Niall - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Harry - Daddy

Liam - Papa

Zayn - Baba

Louis - Dada

Niall was having his morning feed, sucking the milk happily from his Daddy's nipple. Harry had been taking his lactation pills everyday just to please his baby Niall.

"Full." Niall mumbled, just about falling asleep in Harrys arms. Whenever Niall drunk his milk it was inevitable that he'd fall asleep not long after.

Harry carried the half asleep boy up to his crib placing him in for his nap.

--

The day had passed slowly, but finally it was once again Niall's favourite time of day. Milk Time.

"Come on baby, time for your milk." Harry called the blonde boy into the lounge room. Since he'd first started breastfeeding Niall he had become more comfortable with doing it around the boys.

Niall laid down in Harry's arms bringing his pink lips to Harrys nipple. But when Niall had started sucking nothing came.

"Where da mulka Daddy?" Niall questioned. Harry smiled slightly at the fact Niall has mispronounced the word milk.

"I don't know baby boy, try it again." Harry sighed.

Again Niall tried to get the milk, but nothing came. Tears started to well up in the smaller boys eyes.

"Louis can you make Ni a bottle? My milk isn't working." Harry called.

"Sure babe!"

Moments later Louis entered the room with a bottle of milk, handing it to Harry who presses it to Niall's lips.

"No." Niall huffs, pushing the bottle away.

"Niall no like that mulka like Daddy's mulka." Niall mumbles, his stomach grumbling loudly signalling to Harry and Louis that he was very hungry.

"NiNi, if you don't drink your milk I will put you to bed right now." Harry said sternly. Niall not wanting to go bed now made grabby hands towards the bottle.

Niall hated this milk, it tasted horrible. He was struggling to swallow it all, but he know his daddies would be mad if he didn't drink it. As soon as the bottle was empty Harry set it down on the table, picking up the small boy to change is nappy.

"Daddy I-"

That's all Niall could say before he vomited up all the milk he'd just drunk down Harry's back. He burst into tears, afraid Harry would be mad at him.

"Oh baby, it's okay. It was an accident. Maybe you're not ready for that milk again yet." Harry sighed, removing his dirty shirt and wiping Niall's mouth with the clean side.

"I'll buy you some different baby formula, one that tastes like my milk yeah." Harry cooed. He changed Niall into a clean onesie and took him down stairs to watch a movie, while Zayn and Liam had gone to buy some new formula.

--

"Niall, your bottle is ready." Harry called patting his lap. Niall jumped into it and snuggled into Harry's chest.

Niall started to drink the milk from the bottle. He was finished in it about a minute.

"Did you like that milk munchkin?" Harry laughed.

"Yummy mulka. But no better than Daddy's." Niall giggled softly before falling asleep in Harrys arms.

A/N: sorry I kept you waiting for like 478204692 years! Hope this was okay! :)

Anyway I had my one direction concert on Tuesday it was so amazing holy shit! We were pretty close and Niall looked at me like 6 times, and he waved at me! Then when they went across on the platform thing I held up my sign and I'm certain Niall red it because he was like squinting and covering his eyes from the lights and then he smiled and waved at me again! And Liam and Harry saw me too! :)

Send in prompts!

Vote, comment and fan me if you liked it! Xx Thanks for reading.

Bye Chickens! Xx