Temper Tantrum - Baby!Niall

Prompt: could you please do one where Josh comes over and Niall throws a fit over something.

{Tantrums are always cute! Yay. KINDA IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END}

Niall - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Liam - Papa

Zayn - Baba

Harry - Daddy

Louis - Dada

"Niall come down stairs Josh will be here in a minute." Liam called.

"Comin' Papa." Niall mumbled, toddling down stairs wearing his favourite blue onesie, sucking his dummy.

"Niall, Josh is coming over you need to wear proper clothes." Liam sighed, carrying the boy back up to his room. Although Josh does know about Niall's age play kink, Liam still wanted him to look respectable. So Liam now had the blonde dressed in tan chinos with a white shirt and a red cardigan.

"Come on sweet pea, I think Josh is here now." Liam smiled.

"Dummy?" Niall asked making grabby hands towards his blue dummy which had been left if the change table.

"No Niall, you don't need it now."

Niall's lip wobbles and his eyes start to tear up. Liam pays no attention to Niall and his little act, because as soon as Niall sees Josh his face lights up.

"Joshie!" He squeals, running over to Josh and wrapping himself around his legs.

"Hello Ni." Josh laughs, hoisting the boy on to his hip. Niall lets out an adorable giggle as he burries his face into the crook of Josh's neck.

"Joshie cowor wif Niall?" Niall asks.

"Course bubbie."

Niall returns with his colouring book and pencils, setting them on the table. He and Josh colour in a picture of Nemo and Dory.

***

At dinner time was when Niall's temper had changed.

"Niall eat your broccoli." Zayn said, pointing to the few pieces of broccoli, which were the only thing left on his plate.

"No. Niall does not like broccoli, so Niall will not eat broccoli." Niall huffed.

"Niall." Zayn warned sternly, but Niall didn't listen. Instead he picked up a small piece of broccoli from his plate and threw it straight at Zayn.

"Niall James Horan, do not throw things at Baba." Louis shouted. Niall giggled, picking up another piece of broccoli and throwing it at Louis.

"Niall stop it now." Liam growls, and Niall is a bit taken a back by Liam's tone of voice. But Niall shakes his head,

"No eat broccoli." He mumbled. Josh who was still here tried to feed Niall the broccoli, Josh had got it in his mouth but Niall spat it out. Everyone else had already finished dinner by this time.

"Okay lads, lets leave Niall here until he finishes his dinner. We can watch a movie in the lounge." Harry suggested. His daddies and Josh get up and leave Niall at the table by himself.

"Papa? Daddy? Baba? Dada? Joshie?" Niall calls out.

Niall starts to cry, but no one comes to get him. He was really upset by this point, so he starts to scream, trying to get out if the high hair. He shakes the tray trying to remove it but with no luck. His cheeks are red and his eyes are puffy, but his screams have died down into just sobs.

"Niall, do you want to come out?"

Niall turns to face Liam, who was standing in the door way. Niall nods quietly.

"Then eat your broccoli."

He picks up a piece of the green tree looking vegetable and puts it in his mouth. His face scrunches up with each piece he eats. But when he's done Liam removes him from the high chair.

"I think I'll put you straight to bed, you didn't have your nap today." Liam mumbles.

"Otay Papa." Niall whispers.

Liam baths him, changes his nappy and puts him back in his blue onesie. Before tucking him into bed, placing his dummy in his mouth.

"Good night baby." Liam says.

"Night Papa."

A/N: I hope that was okay, (it was a tad on the short side). Two updates in one day again, but I wanted to give you this before I went to sleep. :)

IMPORTANT - Okay so I wanted to do a little question and answer thing, so leave some questions below and I'll answer them all in the next update! :)

Please don't send prompts yet, but vote, comment and fan me if you liked this.

Bye chickens! Xx