Fighting - Baby!Harry Baby!Niall

Prompt: Hehe I know what you are going through :) Ok so what I had in mind was that Baby!Niall and Baby!Harry fight over the T.V remote and they both end up crying so Zayn Louis or Liam (whatever you prefer :)) check on them and Niall hits Harry with the remote just as one of the boys check on them and Niall has to go in the corner :P

{Course I can! I'll end it with cute Narry fluff too. Oh and they can't speak some of their d's in this one so I hope you understand them}

Harry - headspace of a 2 yr/o

Niall- headspace of a 2 yr/o

Louis - Daddy

Liam - Papa

Zayn- Baba

Niall and Harry were watching the morning cartoons while there daddies prepared breakfast. Usually they'd watch SpongeBob, then once that finished, whoevers day it was got to choose the next show. When it was Niall's day, they'd watch Bear in the Big Blue House and when it was Harrys day they'd watch Bananas in Pajamas.

Today it was Niall's day. But Harry wanted to watch his show not silly Bear in the Big Blue House.

"NiNi, Harry want to choose to'ay." Harry said, snatching the TV remote from his brother.

"But Hazzy, it's NiNi's 'ay to'ay" Niall huffed, taking the remote back and switching it to Bear In The Big Blue House. He watched happily holding the remote close to his chest, giggling at the screen when the bear danced.

Harry was getting annoyed, he didn't know why Niall liked this show so much, to him it was silly.

"NiNi pwease! Harry no like this one."

Niall just shook his head. Not wanting to change the channel.

"Pwease Ni!" Harry shouted, leaning over to try and take the remote from Niall's tight grip.

"No! Hazzy stop it! It's NiNi's 'ay to pick." Niall screamed, tears starting to fall from his eyes.

"Mine Ni, give it to me."

By now Harry was also crying, getting very annoyed with Niall he leaned over to bite the blonde boy. Niall screamed, smacking Harry over the head with the remote.

Little did either boy know, Louis had been standing there the whole time watching them, so he saw Harry bite Niall, then Niall hit him with the remote.

"Niall, corner now!" Louis shouted , grabbing the younger boy by the wrist dragging him over to the corner.

"You do not hit people, with anything!" Louis hissed.

"But he bit me 'addy, Hazzy hurt me." Niall sobbed.

"No buts! Stay here for five minutes." Louis said, going over to pick up a still crying Harry.

Niall started crying harder, Daddy alway favourites Harry, so Niall was now pretty sure Louis hated him. And when Harry did something and Louis caught him, he never got in trouble.

Finally five minutes was up, and Louis let Niall out of the corner. Niall ate his breakfast in silence, not wanting to annoy anyone else.

Later Niall saw Louis in the lounge room alone, so he decided this would be a good time to talk with him.

"Daddy?" He whispered, his big blue eyes staring up at Louis.

"Yes love?" Louis asked, lifting the smaller lad onto his lap.

"Do you hate me?" Niall sobbed. Louis instantly felt bad, he couldn't believe that his baby thought he hated him.

"No Nialler, of course I don't." Louis sighed running his fingers through Niall's blonde hair.

"Oh."

"Come on, I think Harry has something to tell you anyway."

Louis carries Niall up stairs to the bedroom he and Harry share, putting him down on Harry's bed.

"I sowwy NiNi. We can watch you show tomorrow because I bited you." Harry grinned wrapping his brother in a hug.

"It's otay Hazzy. I sowwy too."

Louis cooed at the two boy making up, he left the room to let them snuggle.

A/N: hellloooo! :) sorry again for the incredible wait! Hope you liked it! xD

So unfortunately there won't be any updates for about 2 weeks, because my Internet is going to be down. But I will write a few while Im waiting then when we get it back i'll post them.

So leave me prompts? Xx

Vote, comment and fan me if you liked it! :)

Bye Chickens! Xx