Favourites - Baby!Liam

Prompt: I LOVE your writing!! :-) Can you do one where Liam is a toddler and Larry and Ziall are couples who take care of him but he favors one couple over the other. with fluff, por favor.

{thank you :) this is going to be alternate universe, so they aren't in the band but still know eachother}

Liam - Headspace of a 3 yr/o

Niall - Daddy

Zayn - Baba

Louis - Papa

Harry - Dada

Liam had four daddies, Niall & Zayn, and Louis & Harry. Each week he would stay with a different couple . This week he was staying with Niall and Zayn. Liam undeniably loved staying with Zayn and Niall much more, although they were never really sure why.

--

Harry had just dropped Liam off at Zayn and Niall's house.

"Hey buddy, how was your week with Papa and Dada." Zayn asks, as he carries his son inside, helping him take off his beanie and gloves.

Liam just shrugs, cuddling into Zayn.

"Was okay, missed you and Daddy though."

"I'll make you a hot chocolate and then we can watch a movie, how does that sound hmm?" Zayn smiles.

"Toy Story?" Liam giggles.

"Toy Story it is darling."

Zayn heats up some milk, adding the chocolate powder before pouring the warm liquid into a sippy cup for Liam. He grabbed a cookie from the cookie jar for Liam. As soon as the warm cup was in his hands Liam started drinking it slowly he wanted to savour it because it made him feel nice and warm, especially because the weather had been quite cold lately.

Halfway through the movie Liam realised something was missing. His Daddy wasn't here.

"Baba, where Daddy?" Liam asks, still slowly sipping his hot drink.

"He's at work baby, but he'll be back soon."

"Otay Baba." Liam frowns.

Two hours later the front slams shut and Zayn looks up to see Niall looking rather annoyed.

"Hey babe." Zayn calls from the kitchen where he's making dinner. "Liam's in his room playing, if you wanted to say hi."

Niall simply nods, trying not to take his anger out on his boyfriend.

"Bad day huh?"

"Fucking terrible." Niall mumbles making his way to Liam's room. He stands in the door way watching Liam play with his toys for a while before Liam turns around seeing Niall standing there, a massive smile forming on Liam's face.

"Daddy!" Liam leaps into Niall's arms.

"Hey buddy."

"Why weren't you here today?" Liam huffs, crossing his arms.

"I had to work today silly, but I've got the rest of the week off. So tomorrow we can play in the snow, how does that sound?."

Liam nods his head, kissing Niall's cheek, "missed you lots Daddy."

--

Liam woke up the next morning extremely happy, today Niall had said they could play in the snow. He climbed out of bed and ran into his daddies room.

"Daddy! Baba! Up, wake up." Liam shouts, jumping on a still sleeping Zayn and Niall.

By 10 o'clock that morning, the three of them were dressed in their snow clothes, standing outside in the snow.
Liam was making a snow angel on the ground as Zayn and Niall watched on.

"Daddy, can we build a snow man?" Liam asks.

"Of course we can darling."

Zayn, Niall and Liam work on their snowman for hours, when they ha finished Zayn handed Liam a carrot for the nose, Liam giggled and put it in his mouth.

"No silly, it's for the snowman's nose!" Zayn laughs.

"Oops, sorry Mr Snowman."

--

The rest of the week went quickly, and now Niall was dropping Liam off at Louis and Harry's place.

"Daddy! Do I have to go?" Liam whines, kicking his legs.

"Yes Liam, Dada and Papa want to see you too you know."

"But I love you and Baba more."

"Liam, that's not very nice." Niall laughs.

"But it's true." Liam giggles.

"Okay baby, see you next week."

Liam sits on the couch next to Harry, telling him all about his week at Zayn and Niall's place. Louis enters the room holding a cage with a blanket over the top of it.

"Papa, what's in there?"

Louis sets the cage on the ground, gesturing for Liam to come over. Liam rips off the blanket and squeals when he sees the grey fluffy bunny inside. He sticks his fingers between the gaps, brushing the rabbits face.

"Papa, is it a boy or girl?" Liam giggles, tugging at the bunny's fur.

"It's a boy love."

"So what are you gonna call him darling?" Harry asks.

"Jasper, Dada."

Louis helps Liam carry his new bunny up to his room, setting him down in the corner.

"Do you want to hold him Li?"

"Yeah."

Louis carefully places Jasper in Liam's arms. Liam is awe struck, the bunny is so soft and cuddly. Liam hugs him right, squeezing him close to his chest.

"Liam, careful. You don't want to hurt him."

Liam nods, loosening his grip. Now he wasn't sure who he loved more, because as much as he love Niall and Zayn, Louis and Harry had just brought him a bunny.

A/N: I've had this written for ages and I didn't even know wow. So here it is, I'm not to sure if I like it but anyway. :)

Vote, comment and follow me?

Bye Chickens!! Xx