I'm Not Sick! - Baby!Harry

Prompt: Will you do one with baby!harry where he's sick but doesn't tell anyone and decides to perform anyway and ends up throwing up on stage and he's crying while the rest of the boys as his daddies are comforting him? Pleeeeaaaseeee.

{sure thing love, hope this is what you had in mind}

Harry - headspace of a 3 yr/o

Louis - Daddy

Niall - Dada

Liam - Papa

Zayn - Baba

Harry woke up, rubbing his eyes. His stomach felt funny and he had a headache, but being the shy little boy he is, he didn't want to tell anyone he felt icky. He wandered into the room his daddies slept in, climbing in beside Niall, who was already awake.

"Hey love, how did you sleep?" Niall whispers, playing with Harry's curls.

"Good Dada."

"Are you wet baby?" Niall asks softly, not wanting to embarrass Harry. (As they were in the middle of potty training him so Harry wore pull ups to bed and during the day).

"No Dada, 'm dry." Harry smiled proudly.

"Good job."

--

The day went on slowly, and Harry had still felt sick, but yet again he pushed it aside not wanting to be a bother. It was around lunch time, when Harry had just finished his food and was now playing with his toys he had the urge to vomit. Harry darted into the bathroom, and threw up the contents of his stomach into the bowl.

He had heard someone coming down the hall, so he flushed the toilet and rinsed out his mouth before going back to his toys.

"You okay Hazza?" Louis asks, patting Harry's back. It takes Harry everything he's got to hold back the vomit that had tried to come up after Louis had hit him.

--

They had a show tonight, which meant Harry had to be big, he still got to wear his pull up to avoid any accidents, besides it wasn't that noticeable anyway.

As the boys ran out on stage, poor Harry still felt sick. Of course it didn't take long to for the other boys to notice Harry wasn't his usual self.

"Harry, you okay love." Liam asks discreetly at the end of the song.

"No I-I thi-" Thats all Harry manages to say before he throws up onto the stage.

"Oh love, come on, it's okay. I'll take you back stage yeah." Liam sighed, carrying the younger lad bridal style off the stage. Fortunately, they only had a few more songs to sing, so Louis, Niall and Zayn sung them with out Liam and Harry.

When the show was over, the other three ran back stage, eager to check up on there baby.

Harry was still sobbing quietly into Liam's shirt.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Oh Harry, there's absolutely nothing to be sorry for." Zayn sighed rubbing Harry's back.

"B-but I ruined t-the s-how." Harry stuttered, clearly back in his headspace and very upset.

"No you didn't baby." Niall assured.

The rest of the night was filled with cuddles and ice-cream as all five boys curled up in bed together watching Power Rangers.

A/N: I wrote it really quickly so sorry if it's crappy, I just wanted to give you guys something. (:

Vote, comment and fan me if you liked it? c: x

Bye Chickens!! Xx