Lets Sneak Out - Little!Zayn Little!Harry Little!Louis

Prompt: Can you do one where Liam and Niall are the parents and Zayn Harry and Louis are all like 5 or 6 and they are camping and Zayn Harry and Louis decided to sneak out after Liam and Niall go to sleep and they get lost in the woods and Niall and Liam go to find them?

{Haha this reminds me when Louis and Zayn had snuck out in Australia last year}

Harry - Headspace of a 5 yr/o

Louis - Headspace of a 6 yr/o

Zayn - Headspace of a 6 yr/o

Niall - Daddy

Liam - Papa

Louis, Harry and Zayn were camping with their daddies. It was dark outside and were currently waiting for their daddies to fall asleep, because they were going to sneak out.

When Louis had heard the soft snores coming from the tent beside them he unzipped their tent and motioned for the two boys to follow him. They snuck behind the two tents one by one, before making a dash into the woods. Harry being in his headspace of a 5 year old, was a little bit scared, but no way was he going to admit that to his older brothers so he just stuck close by Zayn's side.

Harry heard a twig snap behind them, he spun around to see nothing. He brushed it off and kept following Louis and Zayn. There was another snap and all three of the boys had heard it.

"Louis. What was that?" Harry whispered.

"I'm not sure." He spoke. Harry flung himself at Louis, colliding with his chest.

"Don't let it get me." Harry choked out.

"Harry it's okay, we'll just go back to the tent." Zayn smiled starting to walk back the way they came. But after walking for what felt like hours, Louis knew they weren't going the right way.

"I think we're lost." He mumbled, slumping against a nearby tree. Zayn agreed, tears started to form in Harry's eyes and within seconds they were rolling down his cheeks.

"Harry it's okay, Daddy or Papa will come and find us." Louis soothed, rubbing the boys back.

"No! Want Daddy and Papa now!" He cried harder. Tears streaming freely down his now red and puffy cheeks. Harry was having a full on break down and neither Louis or Zayn knew what to do. Harry had often had these meltdowns, and Liam or Niall were always there to calm him down, but not this time.

***

Niall had gotten up to go to the toilet and on his way back to the tent he and Liam were sleeping in, he noticed that Zayn, Harry and Louis' tent was open. He peered inside to see it empty, none of the boys were there! He jumped into his tent and started to shake Liam.

"Liam! Liam wake up! The boys are gone." Niall said in a tone of panic.

"Mmgh- I'm sleeping. Go 'way!" Liam mumbled.

"Liam the boys are gone!" He said a little louder. Liam shot up,

"Well don't just sit there, lets go find them." Liam huffed. They wandered around searching for their boys.

"Zayn!"

"Harry!"

"Louis!"

Nothing. They kept walking for another 10 minutes, and Liam was about to call 000 when he heard the familiar cries of Harry.

"Harry? Baby where are you!" Liam called out. He didn't get a reply but the cries were becoming louder, so he and Niall knew they were getting closer. Which they were, because they soon saw the three boys huddled up under a tree.

"Daddy! Papa!" Louis cried hugging his daddies tightly. Zayn had also followed Louis, but Harry stayed beneath the tree. Niall signalled for Liam to stay with Louis and Zayn, while he would go to Harry.

"Harry love. Come let's go." Niall smiled.

"Can't." Harry sobbed. Niall looked at him, raising his eyebrow.

"Why not Haz?"

"My ankle hurts. I fell over." He cries.

"It's okay, come on I'll carry you." Niall picks the boy off the ground and sits him on his hip. Niall and Liam take the boys back to the campsite.

When Niall had tried to put Harry back in his sleeping bag, Harry refused to let go. Niall sighed.

"Come on all of you, come sleep with me and Papa."

"Thanks Daddy." Harry whispered burying his face into Niall's shirt.

The five of them were curled up in the one tent. Harry snuggled into Niall, Louis into Liam and Zayn had splayed himself out in top of everybody.

A/N: ew I hope that was okay! I couldn't figure out how to make it cute, so I just put a upset Harry.

Anyways, I'm going on a school camp tomorrow and won't be back until Friday! SO NO UPDATES UNTIL THEN! :( but if you're lucky I might post another one in a few hours (MAYBE).

And thank you for all the votes on the last one. And a special thank you to @IAmZouisChild for the four comments just so I could get the five comments I asked for ^.^

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan me if you liked it! :)

Bye Chickens! Xx