SleepOver at Uncle Josh & Uncle Dan's - Baby!Zayn Baby!Louis

Prompt: Can you do a cutie day at uncle Josh and Dan's house please :333 (Zayn and Louis are the babies)

{Okay!! I love your prompts}

Louis- Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Zayn- Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Niall- Daddy

Harry- Dada

Liam- Papa

"Louis! Zayn! Get your bags I packed for you earlier, I'm taking you to Uncle Josh and Uncle Dans place now." Liam called up the stairs to where the two boys were playing with their trucks.

Liam had decided that he, Harry and Niall needed a night to themselves for once. So Louis and Zayn would be staying at their uncles house.

"Coming Papa."

Within minutes both boys were downstairs, bags in hands.

"Either of you need your nappy changed before we go?" Liam asked patting Zayn's padded bum.

"No Papa." They both smile, Liam carries them out to the car, where Harry and Niall were already waiting for them, caught up in a make out session.

"Hey, the boys don't need to see this." Liam laughs, pushing Niall and Harry away from each other.

***

Fifteen minutes later, Zayn and Louis were banging at the door of their uncles house. Josh opens the door and both boys spring into his arms.

"Uncwle Joshie." Louis giggles placing a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"Hey munchkin, what's been happening?" Josh smiles picking the boy up. Zayn had already wandered off to find Dan, who was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

Dan and Josh were part of the few people that knew about Louis and Zayn's ageplay. At first they both thought it was sort of strange but eventually they warmed up to the idea and actually thought it was cute.

"Okay everything you'll need for them are in their bags." Liam says, handing Josh Zayn's Red Power Ranger suitcase, and Louis' Blue Power Ranger suitcase.

"Their dummies, nappies, spare clothes, shoes and teddies. It's all there. Call me if anything goes wrong." Liam gushes out.

"Li, everything will be fine." Josh laughs, pushing Liam out the door.

"Go have fun with your boyfriends, me and Dan have got this." Josh calls waving Liam off as he shuts the door.

Zayn wanders into to Josh and climbs onto his lap.

"I made a mess." Zayn whispers.

"Where love?" Josh asks, clearly confused.

"In my nappy." Zayn says. Josh catches on quickly and picks the boy up, taking a nappy and some wipes from Zayns bag. Josh lays him down, removing the dirty napping, wiping the boys bum and replacing it with a clean nappy.

"There you go love, I think it's dinner time now." Josh grins, leading Zayn into the kitchen.

***

When dinner was over Dan had taken Louis and Zayn up for a bath.

"Bubbles! More bubbles!" Louis giggles. Once the amount of bubbles in the bath is to both the boys liking they climb into the bath. They splash each other quite a lot, and in all honesty most the water from the bath ended up on the floor.

"Okay you two, lets get you in you pajamas." Dan smiles wrapping the boys in their towels. Dan puts their nappies on them, before dressing them in the onesies Liam had packed for them.

"Can we cowor?" Zayn asks, pulling his pencils and colouring book from his bag.

"Okay, I'll be back up soon to put you in bed."

Louis and Zayn sit on the floor, the pencils between them as the colour a picture of BullsEye from Toy Story together.

About twenty minutes later Dan and Josh had come upstairs to put the boys to bed. But they were fast asleep on the floor. Pencils sprawled over the floor.
Josh and Dan coo at the sight. Josh picks up Zayn and Dan picks up Louis, and they place them in the guest bed giving them a kiss goodnight and tucking them in.

A/N: Second update for today! :) how was it? Sorry if it was short, there is a long one coming up. Please leave feedback, (BUT NO PROMPTS, I've got some already!)

But feel free to vote, comment and fan me if you liked it. :)

Oh and the OneShots are currently #996 in FanFiction. Its in the top 1000 Fanfics! That is amazing guys, thank you so much!

Bye Guys!! Xx