Look After You - Baby!Harry Baby!Niall

Prompt: Can you do one that Niall and harry are the babies and Niall wakes up crying and screaming but his daddies don't hear him so harry has to take care of Niall.

{this is cute & it gave me an idea for a whole fanfic, but I've already got a few books so it'll probably be later, does anyone want me to do a description for it?}

Harry - headspace of a 2 yr/o

Niall - headspace of a 2 yr/o

Zayn - Baba

Liam - Daddy

Louis - Dada

Niall and Harry both lay peacefully asleep in the room they shared. Until of course Niall had woken up screaming due to a nightmare.

"Daddy?!" He wailed loudly, but no one came. Niall was bawling his eyes out, shaking like a leaf in his bed.

Niall felt someone slide under the covers next to him, he let out a loud shriek thinking the monsters had come to get him.

"Ni Ni? Shhh, it's me, Hazzy." Harry whispers.

"Hazzy, down't let dem get me!" Niall sobbed, leaning into Harry's side.

"I pwomise dey won't get you." Harry smiles, peppering a few kisses onto Niall's cheek.

Harry snuggled closer to Niall, rubbing his lower back, just like their daddies did to him all the time to calm him down. Unknowingly, Harry had started patting Niall's bum, and when he realised what was doing, he felt Niall's nappy was very full.

"Ni Ni? Do you need a change?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, but daddies sweeping." He mumbled, not particularly liking the wet feeling between his upper thighs.

"I can do it!" Harry grinned, he had watched his daddies do it plenty of times, so surely e could manage to change Niall's nappy.

"Stay here, I go get da stuff." Harry said, going to get a new nappy, the baby wipes and Niall's dummy.

When he returned, he placed the dummy in Niall's mouth, and started to remove Niall's onesie and soaked nappy. He quickly wiped Niall, before messily taping the nappy around Niall's waist.

"Done!" He smiled proudly, before helping Niall put his onesie back on.

"Tank you Hazzy." Niall said, basically half asleep.

" 's otay."

The two boys fell asleep not long after, curled into each other.

--

When Zayn had gone to wake up Niall and Harry, he cooed quietly when he saw they were sleeping together.

"Morning babies." Zayn whispered. Niall rolled over to face Zayn.

"G'mornin' Baba." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Harry had also woken up by now.

"Mornin' Baba!" Harry giggled. "Guess what!"

"What baby?" Zayn asked raising an eyebrow.

"Last night Ni Ni woke up becawse he had a nightmare and I made him not scared and I changed his nappy becawse he did wees in dere and it was full." Harry said excitedly.

"Good boy Harry, that was very nice of you." Zayn smiled, patting Harry's back. Niall just sat there blushing, before burying his face in Harry's neck.

Zayn laughs, pulling both the boys close to him, kissing them.

"You boys are just too cute, you know that?" Zayn whispered.

A/N: I actually think that was pretty cute! (: PLEASE NO PROMPTS STILL! x

Vote, comment & fan me if you liked it. c:

Bye Chickens!! Xx