Forced - Baby!Harry

Prompt: one where all the boys are dating and they really want to start age play but none of them are willing to do it so they just tell harry too bad you will learn to like it since you are the youngest.

{Sorry about the wait for your prompt. But I hope you like it}

Harry - will go into a headspace of a 2 yr/o

Niall - Daddy

Zayn - Baba

Louis - Dada

Liam - Papa

The five boys sat snuggled up on the couch, Liam flicks off the TV.

"We need to work out who will be the baby." He sighs.

"Not me." They all shout in unison.

"Someone has to do it." Harry mumbles.

"Yeah, you should Harry you're the youngest." Louis smirks.

"B-but I don't want to."

"Learn to like it baby boy." Niall laughs, picking Harry and and taking the younger lad upstairs. He lays Harry on the bed, removing his clothes and boxers, replacing it with a nappy. Niall doesn't bother putting clothes back on Harry, because a 19 year old boy in a nappy is super adorable, to Niall anyway..

"Leeyum! Can you warm up Harrys bottle please?" Niall calls.

"Sure thing babe."

Harry lays in Louis' lap, Liam hands Louis the bottle so he can feed the younger boy. As soon as the bottle is pressed to Harrys lips, he starts drinking it. Harry actually liked the taste so he drank all of it. But as soon as he had finished he knew it was a bad idea. He now had to pee, really, really badly and there was no way he wanted to wet his nappy.

He sat on the couch between Zayn and Niall squirming around like crazy.

"Baby, you can wet the nappy you know." Zayn whispers. Harry shakes his head. Zayn sighs, and starts to caress the top of Harrys nappy. When Harry's not paying much attention Zayn presses his hand down hard on Harrys bladder.

"Ah!" Harry squeaks, then his face goes bright red.

Harry can feel the inside of his nappy becoming wet. He groans before snuggling into Niall's side. It's not until Niall's hand finds it's way to Harry's bum, and the padded material is warm that anyone realises Harry had wet the nappy.

"Baby, do you need a change?" Niall whispers.

"Yeah Daddy."

Niall takes the boy up for a change, this time putting a onesie on and giving Harry a orange dummy. When Harry sucks the dummy, he dimples become prominent. Niall takes a quick picture on his phone, and sets the small boy in the cot.

"Night bubby." Niall mumbles, brushing some of Harrys curl locks away from his face.

"Night Daddy, love you."

A/N: That was short and shitty. I really wanted to give you something though. :) hope it was okay.

Please still no prompts! :)
But vote, comment and fan me if you liked it.

Bye Chickens!! Xx