Keeping Quiet - Baby!Niall.

Prompt: Could you do one where the boys already do age play and Niall is the baby and one of the boys forgets to baby gate the in front of the stairs and Niall falls and hurts himself? But he stays quiet and the during bath time or something they find a big bruise on his hip and then Niall tells them what happened.

{course lovely, this is long overdue but i hope it is worth the wait}

Niall - headspace of a 2 yr/o

Louis - Daddy

Harry - Dada

Liam - Papa

Zayn - Baba

Niall wanders down the hall in search of his daddies. With no luck upstairs he figures they'll be downstairs. Usually he'd just just call for one of his daddies to carry him down the steps, but someone had left the safety gate open so Niall wanted to show his daddies he could be a big boy and go down the stairs himself. He holds on to the rail tightly as he makes his way down the stairs carefully. There was about 15 steps until Niall reached the bottom, but he slipped, tumbling down the rest of the stairs. His bottom lip quivered and he let out a small whimper.

"Daddy?" He sobbed quietly. Niall stood up, wobbling slightly due to the severe pain in his hip. Louis was sitting on the couch with Harry so Niall decided to go sit with them.

"Daddy." Niall mumbled curling into Louis chest.

"Hey baby, you okay?" Louis asked, looking slightly concerned. Niall nods, letting out a loud whimper as Louis pats his lower back, near his sore hip.

"Niall love, are you sure."

"Yeah."

Louis sighs, kissing Niall's forehead.

"Bub do you want your bottle?" Harry asks, running his fingers through Niall's hair.

"Otay."

Harry heats up a bottle for Niall, taking it back into the lounge where the baby is curled up on the couch. Harry hands Louis the warm bottle of milk, as Louis puts the nipple of the bottle to Niall's lips Niall pulls away, pressing his face into the couch.

"Niall you said you wanted your bottle?" Louis groans.

"No." Niall huffs. Louis was unaware of the fact that he had his hand pressed to Niall's aching hip, causing the blonde some discomfort.

"Okay bub, do you want to do it yourself?" Louis says, laying Niall on the floor with a pillow beneath his head. He gives Niall the bottle, almost immediately Niall starts drinking the milk from the bottle.

"Good boy." Harry coos.

As soon as Niall finishes his bottle the front door clicks open and Liam and Zayn enter the room after being out for coffee together.

"Baba, Papa." Niall smiles, crawling over to his other daddies.

"Baby don't crawl, you know how to walk." Liam says sternly. Niall stares at the ground, tears starting to leak from his eyes as he starts crying.

"Oh baby, no it's okay." Liam sighs, picking him off the floor. Niall cries louder, flailing his arms and kicking his legs. He reaches out for Zayn, who takes him off Liam. Niall hides his face in Zayn's neck crying loudly.
Eventually Niall's cries die down to small sobs.

"How about a bath to make you feel better, hmm?" Zayn suggests. Niall nods into Zayn's neck.

Zayn carries the smaller boy upstairs, running a bath for him. He takes off Niall's trackies (sweatpants) and shirt, leaving him sitting in his nappy. When the bath his full enough, he removes Niall's wet nappy and helps him into the bath.

Zayn starts washing Niall down with a cloth when he notices the rather large bruise on Niall's hip.

"Ni, what's the bruise from." Zayn asks.

"Fell down da stairs." Niall mumbles.

"Love why didn't you tell us?"

Niall just shrugs, turning bright red he looks down in embarrassment. Zayn grabs his chin, pulling his face up.

"Is that why you've been so upset about everything today." Zayn questions.

"Yes."

"It's okay bub. Come on, let's get you out of the tub."

Zayn wraps Niall in a towel, before carrying him into the nursery and laying him on the change table. He tapes a fresh nappy onto Niall's waist, dressing him in a red dragon onesie. Niall giggles quietly as Zayn tickles his feet.

Niall is given some medicine to help his hip feel better, then everyone cuddles up on the couch watching Niall's movie choice of Despicable Me.

A/N: hope this was okay. Niall is so cute aww! I've already got a few prompts to write, but you can leave one if you'd like, but it'll probably take a while for me to get to!

Please vote, comment & fan me if you liked it. (:

Bye Chickens!! Xx

{has anyone else seen the movie Are We Officially Dating? omfg it's so good and zac efron is so hot in it!}