Dont Take My Dummy - Baby!Louis

Prompt: Baby Louis doesn't want to give up his dummy and he has them stashed all over the flat and he puts up a fight when the boys try to take them away.

{yay baby!louis :) thanks for the prompt, oh and bc I'm a lazy little shit, Louis only has one daddy}

Louis - headspace of a 2 yr/o

Harry - Dada

Louis lay awake in his crib, sucking his red dummy contently. It was early, and Louis' dada wasn't awake yet, so he decided to stay quiet. Louis was usually a good baby, apart from the rare day that he had woke up grumpy. So if he was awake before Harry he'd just play with his teddies or giggle to himself quietly.

Eventually, Harry had woken up and come into Louis room.

"Good morning sweetpea." Harry smiles warmly, running his long fingers through Louis feathered hair. "You ready to get up?"

"Yeah Dada." He mumbled against his dummy. Harry gave the boy a quick change before carrying him down to the kitchen and setting him on the counter.

"What will it be? Strawberries or banana?" Harry asked.

"Sawbewies." Louis giggled.

"Love, I can barely understand you with the dummy in, take it out for a bit yeah."

"No Dada!"

Harry shook his head, removing the dummy from Louis' mouth, then placing Louis in his high chair. Louis let out a small wail, and made grabby hands towards the dummy which Harry had placed on the bench. Harry put Louis' plate on his tray, Louis ate all the strawberries almost instantly, smiling proudly when he'd finished.

"Done Dada! May I have my duhmy back now pease?" Louis grinned, hoping Harry would say yes.

"No baby."

Louis eyes began to well up with tears, he couldn't believe Harry wouldn't give him his dummy.

"Hey Boo, it's okay. You don't need it all the time yeah love." Harry sighed, carrying Louis into the lounge, rubbing his back softly. By now, Louis was absolutely bawling his little blue eyes out.

"Louis love, please. You don't need it all the time." Harry groaned trying to get the smaller boy to calm down.

"B-b-but D-dada, I do n-n-need d-duhmy." Louis manages to choke out.

Finally Louis had stopped crying, sniffling, Louis wiped his face with the sleeve of his shirt. He got up off Harry's lap and ran straight to his room, suddenly remembering the spare dummy he had hidden in his toy box. He placed it in his mouth, and began playing with his trucks.

--

Louis had been up in his room for almost three hours playing, so Harry thought he should go up and check on him.

"Louis, you've been playing for a while. You wanna come and cuddle?" Harry asks, kissing Louis hair.

"Otay."

"Love, where'd you get this dummy?" Harry says, plucking the dummy from Louis' mouth.

"No Dada! Want duhmy." Louis cries, trying to get his dummy back.

Harry throws the dummy in the bin, and Louis lets out a loud scream.

"DADA! I hate you! You cawn't throw out duhmy!" Louis shouts. Harry is taken aback, he knows Louis doesn't really hate him, he just never expected Louis to say that to him.

Again, Louis' sobs eventually die down.

"Dada, I'm sowwy. I don't weally hate you."

"I know baby, I know. How 'bout we go snuggle in my bed yeah?" Harry whispers.

"Yes pwease."

Harry and Louis fall asleep together, Louis snuggled into Harry's chest.

A/N: sorry, crappy ending! (:

Vote, comment and fan me if you liked this! x PLEASE NO PROMPTS I HAVE TONNES!!!!

Bye Chickens!! Xx