Be A Good Boy - Baby!Zayn

Prompt: Hi! Your writing is amazing! Can you do a prompt where Zayn has been acting out and the boys force him into age play as a punishment? Then he refuses to wet his nappy so they force him to wet it, Ziall fluff please? Could Niall also be Daddy? Thank you! xx

{sure, there is nothing better that cute Ziall fluff}

Zayn - will go into a headspace of a 2 yr/o

Niall - Daddy

Louis - Dada

Liam - Papa

Harry - Baba

Zayn had been acting strange over the past few days, he would often come home drunk and grumpy. Zayn found it fun to pick on Harry and Niall, considering they were the youngest. Constantly pushing them around, telling them what to do. All the boy were getting sick of Zayn's new attitude. So while Zayn was still sleeping they decided to have a little chat.

"What are we going to do about him?" Liam huffs, eyeing both Harry and Niall's body's, which are littered with bruises from Zayn.

"Why don't we baby him." Louis suggests, "My mum used to do it to me when I was little and I acted up."

"I guess we could give it a shot." Harry smiles, Niall nods in agreement.

"Okay, me and Harry will go pick up some stuff for Zayn. While Niall and Liam you guys stay here to watch him." Louis says.

--

When Louis and Harry had returned from their shopping trip, Zayn was still sleeping. So they made their move, Niall taped the nappy between Zayn's legs, Harry put a blue onesie on him, while Liam and Louis worked on transforming Zayn's room into a baby's room.

When Zayn finally woke up at about 2 in the afternoon, almost instantly he noticed the bars on the side of his bed to keep him from falling out. Not long after that he noticed the nappy and the onesie. He leaped out of bed, and started running down the hall, anger surging through him. But someone grabbed his leg, tripping him.

"Where do you think you're going mister?" Niall smirks, scooping him off the ground.

"Why the fuck am I dressed like this?!" He shouted, kicking himself away from Niall's grasp.

"It's your punishment for treating us like shit." Niall laughs, taking Zayn into the kitchen setting him the highchair. He places a bowl of mashed up bananas in front of Zayn.

"Ew, Niall I'm not eating this crap." Zayn whines, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's Daddy to you young man."

Niall spoon fed Zayn his bananas, which actually wasn't that bad after all.

"Daddy, can we pleeaase watch a movie?" Zayn asks, making the cutest puppy face he could.

"Sure sweet pea. Which one?" Niall says placing a few children's movies in front of Zayn. He looks at Niall shocked.

"Where are the horror movies?" He asks.

"Babies don't watch horror movies." Niall laughs, deciding to put finding Nemo on for Zayn. Five minutes into the movie, Harry, Liam and Louis had joined them to watch the movie. Liam had pulled Zayn into his lap, so of course he would notice when the tanned lad started squirming around.

"Zaynie, what's up?" Liam whispered.

"Liam I gotta pee, please take this nappy off me so I can go to the toilet." Zayn pleaded.

"It's Papa. And no, go in your nappy, that's what it's for."

"Want Daddy." Zayn cries, making grabby hands for Niall. Liam hands Zayn over, informing Niall of the fact that Zayn has to pee.

"Zayn baby, just go. I'll change you straight away." Niall sighs.

"No, can't." Zayn wimpers. The other boys are totally oblivious to what's going on between Niall and Zayn.

"Zayn, be a good boy for Daddy."

Niall begins rubbing Zayn's stomach, whispering sweet things to their new baby.

When Niall feels Zayn's nappy growing warm on his lap, a small smile creeps on to his face, he looks down at the the boy in his lap, only to find him sleeping. All the boys coo, and Niall takes Zayn upstairs to change him.

As Niall lowered Zayn into bed, he began to stir.

"Cuddle with me Daddy." He mumbles.

"Okay lovely." Niall whispers, kissing his cheek, climbing into the small bed besides him.

A/N: hope this is okay, it was long over due. I had to re-write this because wattpad has been playing up! :/

Also, if you want to leave prompts PLEASE make them original, I don't really want to write the same prompts all the time just with different 'babys'. (hope that doesn't sound mean) x

Please vote, comment & fan me if you liked it! x

Bye Chickens!! Xx