Scared - Baby!Niall

Prompt: Can you do one where its normal for someone to adopt a abult baby and the boys go to the orphange and adopt baby Niall and he is afraid of them at first till they give him some food.

{omg I had to do this prompt now, it's different to the others. So thanks to the person who sent it in! x}

Niall - headspace of a 2 yr/o

Louis - Daddy

Liam - Dada

Harry - Papa

Zayn - Baba

Today was the day they'd all been waiting for. The four lads of One Direction we're finally going to adopt. But not just any child, they were adopting a 20 year old boy who does age play, and in his headspace he's two. They've seen pictures and know a little bit about this boy, but today they're finally going to take him home.

--

Liam pulled up outside the adoption centre, all the boys got out of the car and went inside.

"Hi, we're here to adopt a boy called Niall." Louis informed the lady at the front desk.

"Ah yes right this way." She smiles leading the boys into the nursery.

There are about 20 people ranging from the ages of 15-25, boys and girls sitting in onesies and sucking dummies. All of them have an age play kink. None of the boys actually knew so many people were into that stuff, so it kind of came as a surprise.

The lady stopped in front of a smaller blonde boy.

"This is Niall, the boy you're adopting today." She said, picking him off the ground.

All the lads had to agree, Niall was adorable. His dyed blonde hair and bright blue eyes that just darted everywhere, examining who he knew were going to be his new daddies.

Niall is handed to Liam, who instantly tickles the boys stomach. Niall doesn't giggle, he just squirms and tries to escape from Liam's tight grasp.

"No, let Niall go." He whimpers.

All the boys coo at the fact Niall had spoken in third person.

"Niall, you're coming home with us. How does that sound?" Zayn asks.

"No." He huffs.

"We've got lots of toys for you." Harry grins poking at Niall's nose.

Niall shakes his head, tears starting to well up in his big blue eyes.

"Niall no like you. Scary." He sobs.

Niall is carried into the waiting room, where his soon to be daddies sign all the papers to say he's legally their child. And when it's time to go Niall doesn't want to, so he throws a tantrum.

He starts screaming and thrashing, kicking at anyone who tries to touch him. But eventually they get him strapped in his carseat and calmed down. Louis hands Niall a soft blue teddy bear. He hugs it to his chest, burying his face into the fur.

"Tank you." He mumbles, peeking up at Louis.

"No problem baby." Louis smiles, ruffling Niall's soft hair. Niall squeaks and flinches away.

"Oh no love did you think I was going to hit you?" Louis whispers.

Niall nods, thinking Louis will hit him for being such a baby.

"Niall I would never hit you okay? None of the others would either you don't need to be scared of us yeah love." Louis sigh, kissing Niall's cheek.

Niall lets out a small giggle and nods.

"Dat tickled."

Liam then explained to Niall who was, daddy, dada, papa and baba.

--

When they arrived home, Zayn had tried to pick Niall up from his seat to take him in side.

"No Baba, want Daddy." Niall mumbled pushing Zayn away.

"Okay munchkin."

Louis instead takes Niall inside, setting him down on the floor. But still, Niall stays close to Louis' side. Since he was still slightly scared of his other daddies.

Niall's stomach makes a loud sort of rumble, and he looks up to his daddies, a bit embarrassed.

"You hungry love." Liam laughs.

Niall just nods shyly.

"It's okay, come on. I'll make you a sandwich. What would you like on it?" Liam says.

"Cocolate?" Niall asks.

They all coo at Niall's mispronunciation of the word chocolate.

"I think you mean chocolate love. And the closet thing we have to that is Nutella, is that okay?" Liam smiles.

Again, Niall just nods, following Liam into the kitchen. Along with the other three boys.

"What do you want to drink Ni?" Harry asks.

Niall just points to the milk. Harry pours it in a sippy cup and hands it to him.

"Tanks." Niall mumbles, already drinking the milk.

Liam places the Nutella sandwich, carefully cut into little squares on a plate in front of Niall, who smiles happily and starts to eat.

"Tank you for da samwhich Dada." Niall says letting out an adorable giggle.

"No problem." Liam laughs wiping Niall's now very dirty mouth.

--

Niall has been living with his new daddies for two months now, and after becoming not scared of his new family anymore he's been the greatest baby they could've wished for.

Niall's always giggling for no reason, his eyes sparkle and he's just generally a lovely boy. He loves all his daddies with all his heart and he couldn't be more happier with his new life.

A/N: so how was it? I think it turned out okay :)

So obviously I'm back. But there probably won't be another update until Friday bc I'm going on school camp :/ I am taking my phone so if I find the time I might update x

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan me! :)

Bye Chickens! Xx